IGNORED

zXEmulator

Ladies and gentleman,

After a few weeks of hard work and a couple of months without any activity we can proudly present next milestone in Atari programming: version 1.0 of zXEmulator. It is a Z80 processor and ZX Spectrum 16k emulator (not-fully-completed-yet), made by Krzysztof "xxl" Dudek , supported by ZX Spectrum programs loader written by Tomasz "tebe" Biela. Short description:

D - disc directory,

L - load SNA file (you have to type full file path, for example D2:CIRCLE2.SNA),

E - exit program.

Run and enjoy. Extended description in Polish here and atr disc here. You can comment, report bugs and help with emulator development. All coders, who want to participate in the project are more than welcome! :)

Edited by Kaz atari.online.pl

ported ZX Basic emulator for C64 (for speed)

zXEmulator can emulate ZX Basic as well (in the current version part of ROM with Basic is not added because xxl thinks it is senseless). Any interesting programs in ZX Basic?

I wrote a lot of stuff on the zx in basic. I first learned programming on it in 1983. It'd be good to see basic added if possible. I'm slowly finding some old tapes from storage most don't load but i'm continuing to image them to tzx where i can then make sna snapshot files if needed Edited by Tezz