IGNORED

FA: SMS buggy Run Last few hours still only 2.25

FND

I have decided to list a few items to generate some holiday cash

SMS Buggy Run complete in box one of the harder to find Master system titles rated a 8 out of 10 rarity

its on Ebay with No reserve and starting at .99 up to a 1.25 now

click here to view auction

5200 Haunted House II 3D the original release from 2002 that came with the game and instructions

(no box was included with the original release from Mean Hamster Software) long sold out and does not look like there will be a

Re-release

click here to view the auction

2600 Centipede PROTOTYPE/LAB LOANER this is an original in its loaner label cart with original blank end label

this is on iOFFER with a buy it now of 150.00 will also consider offers

click here to view the iOFFER bin page

Thanks for looking

FND

Edited by FND

I have decided to list a few items to generate some holiday cash

SMS Buggy Run complete in box one of the harder to find Master system titles rated a 8 out of 10 rarity

its on Ebay with No reserve and starting at .99 up to a 1.25 now

click here to view auction

5200 Haunted House II 3D the original release from 2002 that came with the game and instructions

(no box was included with the original release from Mean Hamster Software) long sold out and does not look like there will be a

Re-release

click here to view the auction

2600 Centipede PROTOTYPE/LAB LOANER this is an original in its loaner label cart with original blank end label

this is on iOFFER with a buy it now of 150.00 will also consider offers

click here to view the iOFFER bin page

Thanks for looking

FND

HEllo FND....

Nice auctions you have there......I would be interested in the Centipede proto but I already have one of those (the NTSC version pictured on Tempest's website). Are you planning to auction more Atari 2600 NTSC protos in the future???....please let me know....THANKS :)

HEllo FND....

Nice auctions you have there......I would be interested in the Centipede proto but I already have one of those (the NTSC version pictured on Tempest's website). Are you planning to auction more Atari 2600 NTSC protos in the future???....please let me know....THANKS :)

I may have some more 2600 proto's up for sale but probably wont be until after the holidays, I'll let ya know :)