IGNORED

ColecoVision boxed games bonanza

colecoboy84

Hey all, if you're in the mood to spoil yourself this Christmas I have a bunch of ultra rare games for sale, all complete in box, two new.

1. 2010 - The Graphic Action Game by Coleco (with two overlays plus the Engineering Repair Card and the Discovery Repair Manual that folds out into a diagram of the Discovery spaceship)

2. Illusions by Coleco (with two manuals, including one written in verse!)

3. Blockade Runner by Interphase (with English/French manual that folds out into a cool poster)

4. Mountain King by Sunrise

5. Rolloverture by Sunrise, new in sealed box

6. Rock'n Bolt by Activison/Telegames, shrinkwrapped

Also have a cool collector's item - the Music Demo for ColecoVision and Adam, which plays songs and sounds from several games, including unreleased ones like Sword and the Sorcerer and Super Zaxxon ... and a huge gift package, plus a bunch of stuff for refurbishing/parts.

If any of these strike your fancy, check out http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ2...assZcolecoboy84

Hope Santa (or yourself) brings you lotsa cool games!

post-16058-1197768668_thumb.jpg

post-16058-1197768722_thumb.jpg

post-16058-1197768956_thumb.jpg

post-16058-1197769155_thumb.jpg

post-16058-1197769260_thumb.jpg

post-16058-1197769288_thumb.jpg

post-16058-1197769501_thumb.jpg

post-16058-1197769554_thumb.jpg

post-16058-1197769607_thumb.jpg

post-16058-1197769645_thumb.jpg

yes, we're all watching them, and you have two of the biggest idiots bidding against each other (dmonroe05 and colecovisionmuseum), so you should do nicely

I had most of the very same games they have bid on for sale over the last few months for half of what they paid! Hey we have seen a few Coleco nuts over the last 2 years and where are their collections now? Sold off when they got bored.

• 1 month later...
yes, we're all watching them, and you have two of the biggest idiots bidding against each other (dmonroe05 and colecovisionmuseum), so you should do nicely

I had most of the very same games they have bid on for sale over the last few months for half of what they paid! Hey we have seen a few Coleco nuts over the last 2 years and where are their collections now? Sold off when they got bored.

I don't think so guys... We all have our collection almost complete and We'll never sell this... Yes I'm part of these idiot as you call them...BS.... colecovision is not $ for us... it's nostalgia... and we'll pay enough that you'll never win on us... we don't care to pay alot more if it's in GOOD condition....we have enough cash to pay...we don't care if we call us idiot... Yes we certainly are but we have the cash..dot

By the way this was not to argue you guys... ;-)

I don't think so guys... We all have our collection almost complete and We'll never sell this... Yes I'm part of these idiot as you call them...BS.... colecovision is not $ for us... it's nostalgia... and we'll pay enough that you'll never win on us... we don't care to pay alot more if it's in GOOD condition....we have enough cash to pay...we don't care if we call us idiot... Yes we certainly are but we have the cash..dot

Yawn. I've seen you get overbid plenty of times before, and let's see, going by your bidding history, in the 6 times since 2008 started that you bid on CV stuff, you have been the high bidder zero out of 6 times. If you have tons of cash, why not just outbid everybody? BTW, there's a fair amount of CV collectors that also frequent AtariAge (and even more that don't), so you probably have more competition than you could imagine - finishing things out for yourself may be a bit of a challenge. Good for you for having an almost complete CV collection - the CV is a great system and one of the big kahunas of the classic era.

Yawn. I've seen you get overbid plenty of times before, and let's see, going by your bidding history, in the 6 times since 2008 .... bla bla bla....

Maybe I use several name?... ;-) ... pff...

I don't think so guys... bla bla bla

By the way this was not to argue ... bla bla bla

Maybe I use several name?... bla bla bla

:lol:

Well...since you have such deep pockets, maybe you can buy that $200 Limited Edition Jeepers Creepers that DP hasn't been able to sell yet.

My point is there should be enough to go around. If you can place a reasonable bid on a Coleco game and not win no big deal there will be lots more. Over the last year or 2 there has been way more on the market than ever. And at the same time there have been more than a few big spenders. I between their spending sprees on Coleco games I have been able to purchace coleco games off Ebay at normal to lower prices since they had them already or they missed the auctions. I have also had many of the same games they were paying alot for in my store at very fair market prices and the auction format was interesting to them. Atari 2600.com also had some great deals over the last year on coleco items at fair market prices way under Ebay crazyness.

Dont take the forums blaaa as a personal attack or as you see many people will whip right back at you. This is a fun hobby to collect for. Looks neat, fun hunting them down and then you can even play them.

that $200 Limited Edition Jeepers Creepers

Is that still available? I was going to buy it, but I was in some pretty heavy traffic and I had to swerve my Ferrari out of the way of some oncoming cars, which caused me to spill all my Dom Perignon into my Tulip E-Go Diamond laptop, which caused it to short out and set fire to my Armani tuxedo. Fortunately I was able to put out the fire with a bunch of Google shares I had sitting around in the glove compartment. That's the last time I give the chauffeur the night off.

that $200 Limited Edition Jeepers Creepers

Is that still available? I was going to buy it, but I was in some pretty heavy traffic and I had to swerve my Ferrari out of the way of some oncoming cars, which caused me to spill all my Dom Perignon into my Tulip E-Go Diamond laptop, which caused it to short out and set fire to my Armani tuxedo. Fortunately I was able to put out the fire with a bunch of Google shares I had sitting around in the glove compartment. That's the last time I give the chauffeur the night off.

lol :D

come on....

and this was not an official release... ;)

My point is there should be enough to go around. If you can place a reasonable bid on a Coleco game and not win no big deal there will be lots more. Over the last year or 2 there has been way more on the market than ever. And at the same time there have been more than a few big spenders. I between their spending sprees on Coleco games I have been able to purchace coleco games off Ebay at normal to lower prices since they had them already or they missed the auctions. I have also had many of the same games they were paying alot for in my store at very fair market prices and the auction format was interesting to them. Atari 2600.com also had some great deals over the last year on coleco items at fair market prices way under Ebay crazyness.

Dont take the forums blaaa as a personal attack or as you see many people will whip right back at you. This is a fun hobby to collect for. Looks neat, fun hunting them down and then you can even play them.

your'e right. :)