IGNORED

E: NES Ice Climber Pak for collectors

Wily

Wow man!! That's Rad!! I would like to bid on it. But, I don't have a clue on how to bid on it because its under the Europe version ebay! I do have a ebay account, but its in another language. That's what bothers me. What should I do to translate this?
I love the European/Japanese artwork on these. I've always wanted to collect them.

Buying European NES stuff is really pointless (unless you live in Europe or Australia)...the Euro systems and carts are PAL, so the Jap NTSC versions are a wiser choice. The original Famicom cart versions have the original artwork, plus they often have stuff that was removed from all other versions (like the seals in Ice Climber). Even the later Famicom Disk release does not have this.

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

Wow man!! That's Rad!! I would like to bid on it. But, I don't have a clue on how to bid on it because its under the Europe version ebay! I do have a ebay account, but its in another language. That's what bothers me. What should I do to translate this?
I love the European/Japanese artwork on these. I've always wanted to collect them.

Buying European NES stuff is really pointless (unless you live in Europe or Australia)...the Euro systems and carts are PAL, so the Jap NTSC versions are a wiser choice. The original Famicom cart versions have the original artwork, plus they often have stuff that was removed from all other versions (like the seals in Ice Climber). Even the later Famicom Disk release does not have this.

Hi:

Yes, I understand what your trying to say. Yet, I always wanted a Euro version Console. To be honest, its really to help build my modest size collection.

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224

What should I do to translate this?

Just change the .de in the link to .com http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=140190859919

Tempest

Tempest:

Would you be so kind to help me with the other links from ebay that are out side the United States to help translate language & currency value? I'm now very curious on foreign Ebay sites to expand my Video Game Collection! Plus, the Wii browser is a true "Pain in the Butt" to do it on as well.. Thanks.

Anthony....