IGNORED

Combat 2 for 2600 sold illegaly

phonedork

According to Wilkepdia,... Combat 2 for the Atari 2600 was illegally manufactured in cartridge format and sold at Classic Gaming Expo in 2001.

You mean according to wgungfu...since he is the one who added the word "illegallly" to the Wikipedia article. What point he was trying to make I have no idea, since basically all prototype releases and reproductions are technically illegal.

Thats fucked up! But even a whisper about dumping a certain 2 roms that I OWN and is not SOLD anymore is blasphemy! Fuck that shit! :x

The game is no longer sold. You can dump whatever you want, but the ROMs cannot be distributed for copyright reasons, which is why Albert asked you not to post them.

According to Wilkepdia,... Combat 2 for the Atari 2600 was illegally manufactured in cartridge format and sold at Classic Gaming Expo in 2001. Thats fucked up! But even a whisper about dumping a certain 2 roms that I OWN and is not SOLD anymore is blasphemy! Fuck that shit! :x

Please have a look at the section regarding "Profanity" in the Guidelines.

The author of the 2 ROM dumps you are refering to, Combat II and Haunted House II for Atari 5200, does not want to distribute these binaries. You have been told before that Atari Age is going to respect this, so I have to request that you either let this issue rest or go somewhere else to complain.