IGNORED

XE carts!

walter_J64bit

Youll just have to send them to me Walter until you get a new XE - Ill make sure they get played so the contacts dont get any dirt on them ;)

Sorry to hear that - I think some XEs have weak cart ports - I had an issue programming my Multicarts from Classics due to some variations on the XE cart port.

Youll just have to send them to me Walter until you get a new XE - Ill make sure they get played so the contacts dont get any dirt on them ;)

Sorry to hear that - I think some XEs have weak cart ports - I had an issue programming my Multicarts from Classics due to some variations on the XE cart port.

The more I use this thing the more I wish my 800XL didn't died on me. :roll:

My XE carts won't boot, I think they aren't making a good connection with the cart port on the my XE. :x :x Any ideas how to them working?

You could do the unthinkable too ... Do I have the nerve to say it?

If you had a NES, the thing that always(?) work, is to blow on the cartridge connectors. I know, breath carries stuff so the corrosion might happen, but as a last resort, it worked for the NES.

Never had any problems with Atari carts though, so it might not have the same effect

My XE carts won't boot, I think they aren't making a good connection with the cart port on the my XE. :x :x Any ideas how to them working?

You could do the unthinkable too ... Do I have the nerve to say it?

If you had a NES, the thing that always(?) work, is to blow on the cartridge connectors. I know, breath carries stuff so the corrosion might happen, but as a last resort, it worked for the NES.

Never had any problems with Atari carts though, so it might not have the same effect

I got a can of Blast Away that seen to do some good, the old NES thing works! :ponder: