IGNORED

*UPDATE * File false Payal claims - get free Atari games!

Pant Load

I came across this site when i googled gamecollector66. So I decided to sign up and share my experience. At the end of last month gamecollector66 bought a sears telegames 6 switch console with paddles and joysticks. The console was in pretty good condition. Before i sent out he emailed me telling me to buy abig enough box to send out to prevent damage. So i package it making sure nothing would happen during shipment. Its not my first time shipping something out. So i know how to package items i send out. So after receiving he wants to return the atri stating it is not as described. He uploads pictures of the atari. Right away i can tell it is not the same as i sent out. The top of the console looked dirty. The switches broken with dirt behind switches. And power adapter dirty as well and split in half. Nothing i sent him was as filthy as what he showed in the pic.i have pics as well if anyone wants me to upload. But ihad to accept return. I got back a broken console. That had been obviously been swapped from inside. The switches kn the one i sent are chrome plated. The one i got back didnt. But lost case. Had to give money back and my cost of shipping both ways. Dudes a scammer. Looks like hes been doing it for about 10 years. Who knows.

• Like 1

There's no point looking for 'justice' from ebay/Paypal - go straight to law enforcement. File an IC3 claim against the buyer (google it), and for good measure file one against ebay/paypal, too, for aiding and abetting this fraud. I'd also suggest filing a fraud report with the police department of his home town. Likely nothing will come of it but you *will* get his name into the system and multiple complaints may eventually get action.

And lastly, stop using those corrupt mechanisms for selling stuff. You'll have much better peace of mind (if lower profits) by selling locally thru Craigslist, OfferUp, facebook groups, etc.

There's no point looking for 'justice' from ebay/Paypal - go straight to law enforcement. File an IC3 claim against the buyer (google it), and for good measure file one against ebay/paypal, too, for aiding and abetting this fraud. I'd also suggest filing a fraud report with the police department of his home town. Likely nothing will come of it but you *will* get his name into the system and multiple complaints may eventually get action.

And lastly, stop using those corrupt mechanisms for selling stuff. You'll have much better peace of mind (if lower profits) by selling locally thru Craigslist, OfferUp, facebook groups, etc.

IC3 won't help. I think they only go after big fish cause I've never come across anyone with a story of action on the part of them against a small time scammer. Wish they did, but they don't :(