IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Packages came!

RSS Bot

First off, I'd like to thank AJ Franzman for the Strawberry Shortcake game with instructions that I bought from him. I've been wanting this game for a long time, and finally I got it. I don't know why I wanted it, I just did. I just feel like I should have it. My sister watched a whole bunch of Strawberry Shortcake when she was a kid. And guess what? She's back in style. (Strawberry Shortcake), along with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and other stuff from my youth, except Pogs. I want pogs to be back in style. Maybe about 10 years from now, perhaps?

Anyway, package #2 was my two Lynx games, the 'winners' of the poll I held recently: Paperboy and Turbo Sub. I was starting to get a bit worried that those two games might never come, but they did. Inside was a note from B&C Computervisions telling me to have a merry Christmas. And I want to wish everyone who is reading this right now to have a Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa, and I hope all our Jewish friends had a Happy Hannukah. Oh, and happy Boxing Day. And happy Winter Solstice, and Happy Full Moon Starting (Xmas eve)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4282