IGNORED

Back from the grave

Omegamatrix

There is the Heavy Sixer, the Light Sixer, the Woody, the Junior, the Vader...

Now ladies and gentlemen presenting the Houdini VCS. Buried alive it will escape death by digging itself out. May not be compatible with all clean™ Atari and Activision cartridges. Handcuffs not included.

ce15_1.JPG

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 120201742780

Edited by Omegamatrix

I couldn't resist.

Sent him a question...

When you say 'mint' does that mean it comes with a tic tac or an altoid, or are you saying the condition of the system is mint. (mint meaning "like new")

Also, when you say 'clean', is that a verb (as in 'you really need to clean this horribly filthy machine!') or an adjective describing the system?

Thanks for your time!

Well, you guys know adjectives often have no meaning whatsoever on eBay, if a Combat or a Pac Man can be "RARE!" then this system can be said to be Clean and Mint!

And who knows how much dirtier it was before they took the pic? Maybe they wiped off an inch of dust using a mint-scented paper towel?

All kidding aside, I thought the coloration looked like it had been in a fire, but I don't see any melted plastic... Maybe just smoke damage.

Hey, that's it! The fire was started with a menthol cigarette! :D

There is the Heavy Sixer, the Light Sixer, the Woody, the Junior, the Vader...

Now ladies and gentlemen presenting the Houdini VCS. Buried alive it will escape death by digging itself out. May not be compatible with all clean™ Atari and Activision cartridges. Handcuffs not included.

ce15_1.JPG

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 120201742780

Why would someone put something like this on ebay in this condition? Ever heard of Windex or Armor all? Ive looked at this guys feedback and it isnt very good.

Did anyone notice this line:

WE CAREFULLY INSPECT AND LIST HONESTLY THE CONDITION OF ALL ITEMS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FALSE REPRESENTATION.

:roll:

It's quite simply really. The seller is blind, born without nerve endings, and has a real bad sense of smell. Yep, he is really screwed. He gets his friend to help him list all his auctions on eBay. His friend doesn't speak much Engish as he is from Nigeria, and has problems typing because he is cross-eyed and dyslexic.

I couldn't resist.

Sent him a question...

When you say 'mint' does that mean it comes with a tic tac or an altoid, or are you saying the condition of the system is mint. (mint meaning "like new")

Also, when you say 'clean', is that a verb (as in 'you really need to clean this horribly filthy machine!') or an adjective describing the system?

Thanks for your time!

Update if the reply.

That is the funniest auction Ive seen in sometime and I wouldnt be surprised at all if it sells because Ive seen dirty crap like that sell before and though its surprising that someone would buy such filthy crap, it no longer shocks me like the first time I saw similar sell for $50 or more.

The wording of this auction is just too much though! Mint and clean must mean something else to this guy. :roll: Too funny, let us know if he responds to your note.

I couldn't resist.

Sent him a question...

Thanks for your time!

Update if the reply.

That is the funniest auction Ive seen in sometime and I wouldnt be surprised at all if it sells because Ive seen dirty crap like that sell before and though its surprising that someone would buy such filthy crap, it no longer shocks me like the first time I saw similar sell for $50 or more.

The wording of this auction is just too much though! Mint and clean must mean something else to this guy. :roll: Too funny, let us know if he responds to your note.

This dumbass just got 2 more negatives recently, he sent a guy a box full of junk, this guy needs to be kicked off ebay, I dont think Ive ever seen a bigger idiot in my life.