IGNORED

top 10 games list

Atari5200

I think I'm going to discontinue doing the HSC since participation is so low, looks like getting the HSC sticky killed the HSC. But I have one last idea and I need to get top 10 lists of the best games for the 5200, the most common games listed I will use for an upcoming HSC event that I detail later in January.

I think I'm going to discontinue doing the HSC since participation is so low, looks like getting the HSC sticky killed the HSC. But I have one last idea and I need to get top 10 lists of the best games for the 5200, the most common games listed I will use for an upcoming HSC event that I detail later in January.

That's sad to hear,

I wish I could have participated in some of the comepetitions since I've finally gotten a 5200, but I only have a few games so far. Maybe you could do a new game comp more infrequently? I personally would hate to see it go. Just my 2 cents.

Peace

i'm going to give it 2 more rounds, right now, only 2 people participating, before the HSC was stickied, we'd have around 8-10 people for most rounds.

I'd hate to see this go but I'm very much to blame. I'm such an inconsistent gamer myself that I often miss this. That plus the fact that having the High Score thread stickied for some reason hides it in plain site. I'll try to do a better job competing in the future. But I also have to mention that there were a couple of weeks that I played but my score sucked so bad that I never posted anything....

i'm going to give it 2 more rounds, right now, only 2 people participating, before the HSC was stickied, we'd have around 8-10 people for most rounds.

I'd hate to see this go but I'm very much to blame. I'm such an inconsistent gamer myself that I often miss this. That plus the fact that having the High Score thread stickied for some reason hides it in plain site. I'll try to do a better job competing in the future. But I also have to mention that there were a couple of weeks that I played but my score sucked so bad that I never posted anything....

Your not alone on score suck though i need to get a masterplay or something. I think i only miss two rounds so far!

1 player games only I imagine. well heres 12 in no particular order.

If you need me to cut it to 10 definately let me know.

Battlezone

Frogger II: Threeedeep!

H.E.R.O.

Jungle Hunt

Super Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man

Miner 2049er

Montezuma's Revenge

Mr. Do!'s Castle

Popeye

Robotron: 2084

Stargate

Zaxxon

In no particular order, and only games I own:

Pac Man

Missile Command

Miner 2049'er

Pengo

Keystone Kapers

Qix

Adventure II

Space Invaders

Jungle Hunt

Moon Patrol

I love the HSC, and I'd like to see it continue. There are only so many hours in the day, and some weeks I just don't get a chance to play, but overall it's a lot of fun, even if it's just a couple of people. I enjoy it because it gives me a reason to check out games I may not have tried (or played in a long time), not because I really care about the 'competition' per se.

Ok,

I've finally got my 5200 collection past 10 games.... a whole, whopping ELEVEN!! :-D

Here's how I rank them:

10. Space Invaders

9. Donkey Kong Jr.

8. Missle Command

7. Centipede

6. Super Pac Man

5. Satan's Hollow

4. Berzerk

3. Donkey Kong

2. Pac Man

1. Adventure II

Hope conversions count....