IGNORED

What did I miss here?

Phantom

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160192988440

I cant figure out why this went higher than what the system lots have been going for lately. Granted its a decent lot but I still cant figure out what it is that was building this price and by resellers is what has me really stumped. It doesnt seem like a lot youd make money on (especially with the system being a JR), or much money on I should say, but resellers bid on this higher than they usually do so I must have missed something but I cant figure it out. Anyone know or have an opinion of what drove the price of this auction? Cheers

Some douchnozzles never give up, even when theyre the only ones laughing. :roll:

And smart boy.... Anytime you want to be proven wrong, put some money up and lets settle it once and for all. 1 grand sound good? I could buy alot more games with your money.

Anytime, anyplace, anywhere. My money says you're dumb as a log.

IQ test and winner gets a Grand from the loser. Anytime. How do I know you wont? Because I know youre dumb.

Im smarter and stronger than you in every possible way and all you can do is make bad jokes, call people names and hide behind your pc. Youre a hider. A chump. Period.

A "throw stones and run" kinda guy.

Whenever you become a man mentally, you let me know.

Put your money where your mouth is and until then,

keep your idiotic posts out of my topics.

Edited by Phantom

Some douchnozzles never give up, even when theyre the only ones laughing. :roll:

easy little doggie, you don't want to get another thread locked - I thought you weren't responding to me anymore anyhow... :_(

Ok Sispot. Whatever you say Monkey boy.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Thats you after every post because all you do is whine.

now go read a book and learn something you ignoramous.

You obviously cant do anything but make trouble.

And yes, Im not going to respond to you unless you F with my Topics.

Youre a scuzzball.Plain and simple and

you could never take the challenge I posed because youre an Idiot.

Face facts dude, youre dumb. Now go away and play with your banana.

Youre a pathetic loser that has nothing better to do but start trouble.

Edited by Phantom

Anyone know or have an opinion of what drove the price of this auction? Cheers

Wow, amazing, all it takes is just posting one picture from the auction in question to cause a complete meltdown.

And smart boy.... Anytime you want to be proven wrong, put some money up and lets settle it once and for all. 1 grand sound good? I could buy alot more games with your money.

Anytime, anyplace, anywhere. My money says you're dumb as a log.

IQ test and winner gets a Grand from the loser. Anytime. How do I know you wont? Because I know youre dumb.

Im smarter and stronger than you in every possible way and all you can do is make bad jokes, call people names and hide behind your pc. Youre a hider. A chump. Period.

A "throw stones and run" kinda guy.

Whenever you become a man mentally, you let me know.

Put your money where your mouth is and until then,

keep your idiotic posts out of my topics.

Ok Sispot. Whatever you say Monkey boy.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Thats you after every post because all you do is whine.

now go read a book and learn something you ignoramous. You obviously cant do anything but make trouble. And yes, Im not going to respond to you unless you F with my Topics. Youre a scuzzball.

Plain ans simple and you could never take the challenge I posed because youre an Idiot.

Face facts dude, your dumb. Now go away and play with your banana.

Youre a pathetic loser that has nothing better to do but start trouble.

special prototype label:

LOL

Wow, amazing, all it takes is just posting one picture from the auction in question to cause a complete meltdown.

Yeah really...you two obviously have some kind of history I'm not aware of, because I don't see what the big deal is. :?

Phantom, it's New Year's Eve...go have a drink and relax bro. :party:

I asked a legitimate question. I would still like input on it as I cant figure out why resellers were after this lot so much??? Thats what really has me stumped. Its a nice lot but I would think resellers had these games and i dont see value in the trouble to resell it. Thats my line of thinking so I must be missing something. Thats all. I dont care what hijackers want to know and I know its hard to not read a posts when troublemakings going on and to tell you the truth, I dont know his problem but he's been jabbing for quite sometime and Im done with him. I wouldnt respond but my topic is hijacked and atleast it proves without a shadow of a doubt whom the troublemaker is. I wont go in his topics and I wont respond to him. I dont need his aggravation but when he hijacks my topic, Im left with no alternative but to respond. Anyhow, any help figuring out the what that made this sought after is appeciated. Cheers :) And Happy New Year all, especially intoxicated Iwan! LOL Cheers

PS if you bought the Lynx AC, I will be back bewteen midnight and 12:30 with the winner from the drawing. Cheers :)