IGNORED

I guess it IS worth $150

Phantom

You do know that the game with a real cart and real label would fetch 10 times as much as that. :ponder: But, yes it did go for more than CPUWIZ's $80-$120 estimate. It was more in line with Ninermaniacs estimate of $150-$175. But I do remember correctly that you would not sell yours for $200 or even $300. So I guess there is an amount of sentimental value when it comes to this cart.

You do know that the game with a real cart and real label would fetch 10 times as much as that. But, yes it did go for more than CPUWIZ's $80-$120 estimate. It was more in line with Ninermaniacs estimate of $150-$175. But I do remember correctly that you would not sell yours for $200 or even $300. So I guess there is an amount of sentimental value when it comes to this cart.

This isnt nor ever was directed at CPUwiz. His value is his value. I said between $150-200 and I think it will only go UP. Just my OPINION. Im glad to see with only 2 bidders, it hit my low but my cart is never for sale. I want it even if I have a 100% real one. Theres only 2 with this label and yes it is sentimental to me. I will never sell it. It will go to my daughter and she is into atari as well and has a 7800 system.

I never said EVER that it was worth close to the 10x's 100% real one you suggest. But it certainly isnt worth $20 either. infact im still clueless how anyone would think I meant that at all that it was close to the 1000$ one since ive made that clear many times. Im still not selling my copy for anything so take it for what its worth. Its not for sale. more like 7x's by my calculations at best but hey, whos counting?

Cheers ;)

And yep this is the same Prom I had BEFORE I bought the one that just sold from the guy that had a bunch of them. I made sure Sr put my original one in my cart and I played this for years on my Prom Cart. So yes, sentimental is a good word. Cheers :)

You do know that the game with a real cart and real label would fetch 10 times as much as that. :ponder: But, yes it did go for more than CPUWIZ's $80-$120 estimate. It was more in line with Ninermaniacs estimate of $150-$175. But I do remember correctly that you would not sell yours for $200 or even $300. So I guess there is an amount of sentimental value when it comes to this cart.

Hey Homer, Atlantis 2 is a hack and not worth more than $50 bucks. On top of that all your rares are decreasing in value as you read this and your collection is not gonna finance your retirement as you expected. Oops.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Hey Homer, Atlantis 2 is a hack and not worth more than $50 bucks. On top of that all your rares are decreasing in value as you read this and your collection is not gonna finance your retirement as you expected. Oops.

Yeah, but I have the sticker and nice paperwork. ;) Trust me I will be able to retire off this stuff. It just maybe when I am 90 instead of 50. :P By the way great job on the Gauntlet carts. :cool: :D

Edited by homerwannabee

Cool maybe I can get one for my Prom Cart again!

I break it out when Im feeling nostalgic. ;)

The real question is How much IS Quadrun going to be worth in a year From now?

Only reason I gave up my 2nd Prom Gauntlet was because I needed to help fund making the Malagais into carts. If I had to do that over I'd have 2 or 3 made for myself, sold the other Proms Malagais as Proms and kept my Gauntlet Prom that sold in Niners cart which he then bought from Sr.

Cheers

Edited by Phantom

I am actually the second bidder for the Gauntlet. I just wanted it because it would be a whole lot easier and cheaper getting it this way, then waiting for a 100% original. I'm going to try to get the prom chip now so I can make my own. I bought a copy of Magalai from Phantom and whole heartedly don't regret it a bit and will probably never look for a 100% original copy of the game.

I am actually the second bidder for the Gauntlet. I just wanted it because it would be a whole lot easier and cheaper getting it this way, then waiting for a 100% original. I'm going to try to get the prom chip now so I can make my own. I bought a copy of Magalai from Phantom and whole heartedly don't regret it a bit and will probably never look for a 100% original copy of the game.

Thanks Kev. :) Mighty fine to hear something nice for once.

These are nice alternatives indeed.

Im glad you enjoy it and props need to go out to Sr

for his hard work on them as Im sure I was a PIHA! LOL

You made my day. :) See, it doent take much! LOL

Have Fun!

Trust me I will be able to retire off this stuff. It just maybe when I am 90 instead of 50.

Have you picked out the overpass you'll be living under yet?

Tell what exactly have I done to you :ponder: You always seem to chime in and be a jerk to me for absolutely no reason at all. Don't you have something better to do than being overly critical of people?

I think its always funny to watch the bottom of these posts :P

to see the influx of people just waiting for the next banter!

No offense to anyone here but with all these people watching,

I had to mention it because I cant stop laughing! :D

Yall are always waiting for the next train wreck.

I had to point that out. Its just our society I guess.

Funny as hell how (we) wait to see the accident(so to speak).

I think everyone needs to have a few beers and go watch a good Movie!

Snatch, now thats a great Movie.

Go watch that yall and good luck hammerin out your differences if you choose to.

Cheers ;)

I think its always funny to watch the bottom of these posts :P

to see the influx of people just waiting for the next banter!

No offense to anyone here but with all these people watching,

I had to mention it because I cant stop laughing! :D

Yall are always waiting for the next train wreck.

I had to point that out. Its just our society I guess.

Funny as hell how (we) wait to see the accident(so to speak).

I think everyone needs to have a few beers and go watch a good Movie!

Snatch, now thats a great Movie.

Go watch that yall and good luck hammerin out your differences if you choose to.

Cheers ;)

Fuck that, I want to read more online fighting! :P

No, it's not worth $150+, it was a pissing match between 2 bidders, sskatari always overpays for shit and headfamily bumped it up.

If that's the case, the next person who sells this should use Buy It Now. :D

You make less and less sense every day. :?

No, it's not worth $150+, it was a pissing match between 2 bidders, sskatari always overpays for shit and headfamily bumped it up.

With an auction you need two bidders to bid against each other to drive up the price. Since you say that this was the result of two bidders than only one of these bidders still needs this. Hence the use of But It Now. To satisfy the needs of that one bidder. If you are correct and you run a regular auction than the price would be a lot lower since there supposedly only one hard core bidder for this. Hopefully that makes more sense.

Edited by homerwannabee

With an auction you need two bidders to bid against each other to drive up the price. Since you say that this was the result of two bidders than only one of these bidders still needs this. Hence the use of But It Now. To satisfy the needs of that one bidder. If you are correct and you run a regular auction than the price would be a lot lower since there supposedly only one hard core bidder for this. Hopefully that makes more sense.

I see. :ponder:

I see. :ponder:

Yep, crazy like a fox. ;)

Don't you have something better to do than being overly critical of people?

I've got nothing against you except the insane peddling of AII that doesn't seem to cease. That tends to get annoying after the first 100 or so times.

If you think that pointing out the most ridiculous 'retirement plan' since burying cash in the backyard is overly critical, so be it.

Don't you have something better to do than being overly critical of people?

I've got nothing against you except the insane peddling of AII that doesn't seem to cease. That tends to get annoying after the first 100 or so times.

If you think that pointing out the most ridiculous 'retirement plan' since burying cash in the backyard is overly critical, so be it.

How was I peddling it. I didn't even bring it up. I was making a joke about it in response to Shawn Sr. I guess I have to explain my jokes now. When I said retire at 90. It is in reference to the fact that 90 year olds have a very, very, very short life Expectancy. I think it is less than 2 years on average. I probably should of upped the age to something like 115 so everyone could understand it was joke. To tell you the truth the November incident was not a pleasant experience and I really don't want to relive that. Again I did not bring this up. I did not even argue with Shawn Sr. In good fun I made a joke at my own expense and somehow I am the bad guy. Explain that one to me. :ponder:

Edit: Crazy like a fox is an old American experession. Here is an old film with the title

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Like_a_...%281926_film%29

Edited by homerwannabee