IGNORED

Dreamcast Atari 800/5200 emulator

phonedork

I have compiled a Dreamcast emulator for those who want to play games on there Dreamcast. It runs really good! Not hard to work either. If ya dont have a Dreamcast they are not expensive at all. This emulator is bad a$$!

http://plus.xdrive.com/XDRequestDispatcher...WE5dStGK1BnPT0=

Awesome... can you make SIO support possible through the Dreamcast modem or serial port? That is the one thing I want to see in a Dreamcast - Atari 8 bit Emu

I have compiled a Dreamcast emulator for those who want to play games on there Dreamcast. It runs really good! Not hard to work either. If ya dont have a Dreamcast they are not expensive at all. This emulator is bad a$!

http://plus.xdrive.com/XDRequestDispatcher...WE5dStGK1BnPT0=

Awesome... can you make SIO support possible through the Dreamcast modem or serial port? That is the one thing I want to see in a Dreamcast - Atari 8 bit Emu

Atari800Win has been ported to the DC. I used to use it all the time until I got a flash cart for my 5200. It's called Atari800DC.

Search the emulation forums :)

Yea I know it has been done. I just made a Nero Image for those who dont know how to do it. All ya have to do is burn it to a cd and Wa-La! I will have a better version soon. Plus it runs 100%! I think maybe sometimes the sound maybe a little less then perfect. But the resolution is pretty good. If not better because I use S-video!

• 4 weeks later...