IGNORED

BEWARE OF THIS EBAY SELLER RETRODELEE

alabamaslammer

Let me get this straight:

1. Your friend tells you DeLee ripped him off

2. You decide to make a thread bashing DeLee on a forum where he's fairly well known

3. DeLee tells you he's happy to send your friend his money, but he doesn't have his contact info

4. DeLee writes you a PM to get this info

5. You tell DeLee "I'm not your middleman"

6. You get mad that DeLee has shared your befuddling IM

7. You refuse to tell DeLee how to contact your friend, the slighted buyer

8. You get upset that no one is "siding" with you

Question: How is he supposed to contact your friend to return the money if he has no contact information? No one is turning their back on you, it's you turning your back by not giving the info needed to make things right.

Also, why doesn't your friend speak up for himself?

It's all kind of mindboggling to me.

hey,

posting a personal message.whats the purpose of that.

don't attack me .

thats delee job to make it right.

he has the money and never sent to products.

case closed in my book.

besides i have been coming on here and just looking at the forums and modern gaming since 05

no selling stuff or giving my opinion etc.

but its funny the people who have been on here a long time treat newer people like shit and stick together.

and they always try to turn it back around on the new guy.

i was just giving a warning is all. :x

I'll have to read the rest of the posts later tonight.

All I know is this:

As a seller, I will not send atari items or the money to an address YOU give me because YOU say you are a friend of the person that won this auction. I don't know you... and I don't know that you know who the person is.

Your friend can contact me directly. He has his choice: Full refund of his money... with a free Atari game or something for the issues. Or he can still have the lot listed in the auction. Hell... I'd more than likely throw in $15 or $20 for the issues as well.

I don't know why this is such a big issue. I know the whole story on this one. I know what happened. Word of advice to some:

Don't mark as 'payment recieved' until AFTER you have the cash in your hand. This buyer did NOTHING wrong. He sent me a postal money order. No biggie. I marked that sucker as good to go... well... because most money orders are. However, this particular money order was a pain in the ass mainly due to postal employees not knowing what they were doing (and in what I would also believe they are way too deep into CYA around here in Detroit areas due to fraud). Either way... long story short: Buyer sent me an older money order. It is a previous run, from what I am guessing is from a small post office or something similar. Either way, being that it didn't contain the 'Clerk No' box... the lady at the counter considered it to be a fake money order. She refused to cash it. Next trip to post office... the person in charge refused to cash it as well. So I waited a few more days... and I took it to the manager or whatever she was called to show her it was an older run of postal money orders. She agreed to cash it, but I decided to do my business at the Clawson Post Office at this point. Money order cashed... no problems.

When I get home.... I have a big fat negative on my feedback. Still... being my first and with no communication from the buyer... that kind of sucks... but I understand that it happens. No big deal. I send a few emails to the buyer: No response. Nothing. The guy was just GONE.

But he has other transactions... and feedback and whatnot. I was trying to give the buyer a choice of what he wants.... money refund... items... combo.... etc.

Either way... still no contact. Nearly two months now and someone says I screwed his friend and then says 'keep me out of this... I ain't yo' middleman' <-- exaggeration on my account. But that is the jest of it.

I have business to take care of... and being that he won't respond I'll just send his items and bombard it with the likes of Delivery Confirmation and many other traceable items. :) No biggie... life moves on. Just wish I could make it better.

Eric, you told me stuff, you couldn't reach the games, etc. I did send you my adress a few times. And it's now a year ago that we I mailed you, but no response, and yeah, I've been away a while.

If your interested I stil have almost, if not even all the pm's made. And it's now 3 years ago.

Anyway, just let the buyer and seller work this out. We really don't need anymore bologna. Unless you wanna fry it, then I'm your man with mustard.

I'll take one of those sandwhiches as well! :)

(That used to be my favorite snack)

I'll ship you one, but you have to leave me a negative feedback and get a friend to come after me if you decide you don't want it anymore.

Edited by guitarmas

Eric, you told me stuff, you couldn't reach the games, etc. I did send you my adress a few times. And it's now a year ago that we I mailed you, but no response, and yeah, I've been away a while.

If your interested I stil have almost, if not even all the pm's made. And it's now 3 years ago.

You've got a PM bud. I know what you are talking about... just shoot me some info. :)

Anyway, just let the buyer and seller work this out. We really don't need anymore bologna. Unless you wanna fry it, then I'm your man with mustard.

I'll ship you one, but you have to leave me a negative feedback and get a friend to come after me if you decide you don't want it anymore.

You have to toast the bread... or I will leave negative feedback! ;)

You have to toast the bread... or I will leave negative feedback! ;)

Sorry toasting is only available on combined shipping.

Eric I left this post over two hours ago. That's it I'm collecting all of my PM's and contacting my online criminal profiler then I'm going to exploit you.

Edited by guitarmas

Is there a dyslexic in the house?

Let me get this straight:

1. Your friend tells you DeLee ripped him off:(he did link posted)

2. You decide to make a thread bashing DeLee on a forum where he's fairly well known(i noticed the name maybe he will fix it)

3. DeLee tells you he's happy to send your friend his money, but he doesn't have his contact info(he took his money he has his info)

4. DeLee writes you a PM to get this info(again it was a contract between them 2

5. You tell DeLee "I'm not your middleman" (just trying to help a friend out)

6. You get mad that DeLee has shared your befuddling IM(thought i would talk privately)

7. You refuse to tell DeLee how to contact your friend, the slighted buyer(are you dumb it was a sale on ebay he has the money he has to have the shipping info.)

8. You get upset that no one is "siding" with you(i could care less wether anyone sides with me.i didnt do it to care about anyone but my friend)

Question: How is he supposed to contact your friend to return the money if he has no contact information?

it was a ebay sale

Also, why doesn't your friend speak up for himself?

probably because anyone here would attack him like they did me.

It's all kind of mindboggling to me, yeah i know all these people sticking up for this delee guy,who obviously screwed him over.

hey,

posting a personal message.whats the purpose of that.

don't attack me .

thats delee job to make it right.

he has the money and never sent to products.

case closed in my book.

besides i have been coming on here and just looking at the forums and modern gaming since 05

no selling stuff or giving my opinion etc.

but its funny the people who have been on here a long time treat newer people like shit and stick together.

and they always try to turn it back around on the new guy.

i was just giving a warning is all. :x

i know retards and imbreads to.

Edited by alabamaslammer

It's a bit mindboggling to me, too. I'm left with my only guess being 13.

you would know .butting in to something that you dont understand.

It's ok, mentally most people don't get past the age of 13 anyways. You just make it more obvious. Where's that message profiler at, I need his help.

i know retards and imbreads to.

Hence the name "Alabama Slammer". Nuff said. :D

Edited by guitarmas