He just kept saying "life is like a box of Chocolates"

He's Bump, He's Bump, He's Bump

What's in his head?

He's Bump, He's Bump, He's Bump

Yea he's in bread.

Bump was a big celebrity

He told JFK that he really hada pee

He never feels too dumb because

His mom always told him stupid is as stupid does!

He's Bump, He's Bump, He's Bump :) :P :D

BUMP! :)

I had no idea that was you. We've done business more than once :)

You probably didnt know it was me because it really isnt though I do use it increasingly more often as it is my friends. You also probably didnt know because I actually dont like Pimping things in general as it makes me a bit uncomfortable personally, especially in a place I like to hang and spend so much time. Someone accused me of wanting to profit from AA once when I was still fairly new, which is ludicris because I buy WAYYYYYY more than I sell and I rarely point anyone to an auction but I guess that has stuck with me. I try to mostly do trades here but ever since that comment, I dont even like asking for a price for my doubles in a post but these I needed cash for asap for what else? To buy more games nd these are doubles. Thats actually my friend Marks store but this week it may as well be called my store as I kinda took it over a bit lol! Ive been throwing a double up here and there since about OCT each week, sometimes a lil more like Xmas time but these CIBs are mostly mine and I still probably shipped whatever you bought to you even if it wasnt mine if it was the past 4 months. I dont have my own paypal so I have to use his and I do some shipping for him and other work to use it. Now its to the point he just has his stuff sent here and has me test it and take pics and everything really. its a trade off but Ive increasingly had more of a workload since Oct as well. He moved and asked to send everything here for about a month and thats turned into indefinate and it seems he likes this setup a lil too much where I do 90% of the work for him because most everything still comes here. its about to end. Im beat all the freakin time. I just cant do it anymore. I get alot of stuff done when my insomnia kicks in and thats often. Its alot of work so I may be going back to Money Orders soon to pay for my things lol. Anyhow you cant go wrong with him nor I as it all gets tested unless sealed. If anythings wrong at all, its not sold or if it isnt to terrible, we still make sure its pointed out and that would usually be a controller of some sort in a system lot. What did you buy from us because now Im curious which past customer you are? I could tell by your smile you liked whatever it was. PM me if you dont want that public. Cheers and goodluck tonight if you wanted something. Take care :)

What did you buy from us because now Im curious which past customer you are? I could tell by your smile you liked whatever it was. PM me if you dont want that public. Cheers and goodluck tonight if you wanted something. Take care :)

Omega Race with Booster Grip was the most recent one. Not too long before that was a lot of 6 or 7 CIB games. I remmember Towering Inferno was one of them. I'm very happy with everything.

I do come across your autions almot on a daily basis and I must say you are one of the few "buy it now" sellers that do not overcharge. I understand that auctions with a BIN price should be somewhat above market value, but there's some crazy nuts out there :-P

What did you buy from us because now Im curious which past customer you are? I could tell by your smile you liked whatever it was. PM me if you dont want that public. Cheers and goodluck tonight if you wanted something. Take care :)

Omega Race with Booster Grip was the most recent one. Not too long before that was a lot of 6 or 7 CIB games. I remmember Towering Inferno was one of them. I'm very happy with everything.

I do come across your autions almot on a daily basis and I must say you are one of the few "buy it now" sellers that do not overcharge. I understand that auctions with a BIN price should be somewhat above market value, but there's some crazy nuts out there :-P

thanks

thank you much for your kind comments and goodluck if you bid on anything tonight.

Cheers :)

Edited by Phantom

I decided not to go because Boston Legal was SUPPOSED TO BE ON!

I'm Fed up with ABC and I wrote them telling them off. freakin Morons. They need to sell that show to HBO so it can be done right and have a regular time slot. Everytime they want to try a New Show they bump it! Mr Magoo works at ABC I Am CONVINCED! Seriously though, someone at that network has a boner for it and they should be fired. Its the only show I watch regularly and I think its the best on TV and hordes of people went to ABC tonight and told them off. I signed up just to have the priveledge of doing so. I went to check out WHY it was not on and they have a message Board and about 2,000 people were already logged on to the topic "Why WASNT BL ON TONIGHT" within 5 minutes after it was supposed to be on so Im glad to see Im not the only one that loves the show. Someone at ABC is flat out trying to destroy it if you ask me. Morons work there. I hope some dope gets fired over it eventually. Anyhow, Niters :) ;)

Edited by Phantom