IGNORED

Atari Diagnostic Cartridge

Muddawg

Hey y'all

I aquired an Atari 400 system 3 years ago and with it came a Atari Service Diagnostic Cartridge with this on the Label

DIAGNOSTIC CARTRIDGE

SALT 2.05

TE15644

I found it on Atarimania and they gave it a 9/10 in rarity

and so now someone is bugging me to sell the cart but i want a fair price on it because i know it is valuable. Any Ideas?

I also got an 8 port diagnostic board im not too sure about. I'll take some pics if anybody wants to see

Thanks for looking!

They aren't exactly common, but I've seen one (decades ago).

Pics would be nice. Of the board too, preferably closeups.

No idea on price for the cart, but I'd guess at least $40, maybe more considering that there are Bounty Bob carts going around with asking prices in the $150+ range.

Hmm i seriously thought it would be more then that. i took pictures of the little diagnostic board and the cart, though i didnt open it. (the label is on the wrong side?)

So what about this board? I know It goes with the cart.

The Text on the Board is

ATARI

JUMPER ASSEMBLY

ICTv 8 82

again, any ideas?

post-371-1199696075_thumb.jpg

post-371-1199696209_thumb.jpg

The test board I have for the loopback and SIO looks different than that. It is also mounted in an 850 case. I just recently purchased the SALT cart and test board from Best. The SALT cart I got was the newer one that tests the XL series also.

Atari C.P.S. 600XL / 800XL / 400 / 800 / 1200XL / XE Super SALT Universal NTSC Diagnostic Cartridge With 16 Diagnostic Tests. Runs the following Diagnostic tests: 2 Way Clock (Extended Hardware Test Unit required), 6502 Test, ANTIC Stress Test, Gray Bars Test, Color Bars Test, GTIA Test, I/O Tests (Voltage - Current (values displayed on screen), PIA Ports, SIO Port, Trigger Lines, Pot Lines and Timers) (Extended Hardware Unit required), OS ROM Checksum Test, RAM Test, Tone Test, Video Test, External Audio (Extended hardware unit required), Individual Tests including, Joystick + Paddle Tests, Keyboard Test and Burn in continues Loop Tests! FD100335 $30.00
Edited by Guitarman