IGNORED

...so this is where my signature went...

PacManPlus

No no - nothing like that. Someone asked me to sign the cart, and I obliged although I though it was odd; it's not like I'm an 'important Atari programmer' or something (I'm being serious). Now I'm wondering if *they* are thinking it's adding value for whatever reason.

I don't know - it just makes me a little uneasy to see it on e-bay. It's like the more exposure it gets, the more chance of someone like Namco noticing (if they haven't already). It's different when it's just within our little community here.

I don't know - it just makes me a little uneasy to see it on e-bay. It's like the more exposure it gets, the more chance of someone like Namco noticing (if they haven't already). It's different when it's just within our little community here.

Sorry Bob, I didn't realize what you were getting at. Yeah, that's a legitimate concern. I dunno...maybe let the seller know how you feel (and why) and ask him/her to take it down? Worth a try.

Sorry Bob, I didn't realize what you were getting at. Yeah, that's a legitimate concern. I dunno...maybe let the seller know how you feel (and why) and ask him/her to take it down? Worth a try.

I can understand your concern from that standpoint as well. Maybe not sign things from now on? I suppose since anyone who shops on AA can purchase them they are bound to get onto Ebay etc. I am just sorry, you are too creative and nice to deserve any more undue stress and worry. :sad:

Edited by Chickybaby

I can understand your concern from that standpoint as well. Maybe not sign things from now on? I suppose since anyone who shops on AA can purchase them they are bound to get onto Ebay etc. I am just sorry, you are too creative and nice to deserve any more undue stress and worry. :sad:

It's really two different issues, and I think he's more concerned about the cart simply being on eBay in the first place than it being signed. Signed or not, it has the 'AtariAge' name on it and can be traced back here by Namco.

You guys should print "THIS CARTRIDGE IS $1.99 at someexpiredwebsite dot com" on the labels. That might make them harder to resell.

or how about a large "DEFECTIVE" right across the label.

or

"This cart smells like cat shit"

I'm sure you can come up with many others :)