IGNORED

WinVICE question

Heaven/TQA

for a potential side project I would like to know how can i print out a disassembling in WinVice? it would be enough if i could redirect the monitor output to clipboard or directly to lpt:

btw. i have forgotten how can i do this in atari800win?

or would dis6502 a better option?

for a potential side project I would like to know how can i print out a disassembling in WinVice? it would be enough if i could redirect the monitor output to clipboard or directly to lpt:

btw. i have forgotten how can i do this in atari800win?

or would dis6502 a better option?

Definately use DIS6502, it's the best and can give customisable source output. I wouldn't live without this handy utility.

Have you tried WinDisAsm for commodore disassembly? I've been looking into it recently

Edited by Tezz

Welcome to the C64 emulator with the biggest range of debugging functions! In the current version, the emulation has been improvements, and the debugging part makes no$c64 a must-have for professional C64 programmers (if any/alive).

Features

Emulates cpu, memory, video, keyboard, joysticks, timers. Supports single file cassette loading (.PRG or .P00 files). Local keyboard support. Fast boot and fast intro/memcopy mechanisms.

Fully featured debugger with breakpoints, symbolic debug info (labels), automatic I/O and Kernal disassembler comments, vram viewer, built-in assembler/disassembler supports native/nocash syntaxes, upload to real C64 function, help includes built-in C64 programming specs.

http://nocash.emubase.de/c64.htm

thanks tebe...wasn't aware of No$ doing other emulation than my lovely No$gba... ;) its emulator is the one with the best realtime debugger i know...

Sadly the emulator itself isn't one of the best, so even though it has the best debugger it is still near to unusable for actual C64 development.