IGNORED

Amazing Atari 2600 bundle!

Why is this in the 2600 section?

Probably because he isn't selling anything and is talking about a sweet win.

@ iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut, aber ich mag, wie du eine Master Builder, Gas Hog, und ein Prototyp Verteidiger alle in einem Rutsch. Great gewinnen! Ich eigentlich nicht sprechen, ein Wort des Germain. Dies ist nur ein Online-Übersetzer. ;)

Why is this in the 2600 section?

Probably because he isn't selling anything and is talking about a sweet win.

@ iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut, aber ich mag, wie du eine Master Builder, Gas Hog, und ein Prototyp Verteidiger alle in einem Rutsch. Great gewinnen! Ich eigentlich nicht sprechen, ein Wort des Germain. Dies ist nur ein Online-Übersetzer. ;)

Pinguin should be an admin..... :twisted:

But I am sorry if this is the wrong section! But as Omegamatrix said I am not selling anything just showing my "sweet win"... :)

Thanks for your supporting words, Omega! Your online translator is as good (bad ;) ) as my english.....

Thanks for your supporting words, Omega! Your online translator is as good (bad ;) ) as my english.....

LOL

I always amazed by how many people on these forums write in English so well when it's not their first language. A lot of times I forget they don't use English in their everyday lives. They are so fluent they fool me.

It will be interesting to see if you get an earlier version. That would be sweet. :D

Most people on this forum let us know of auctions like this one before they expire :)

Yep. For the reason they own already the item(s) or are not interested in it (them) or don´t plan to

bid! I often post interesting auctions but I would be stupid to post an auction I want to bid for especially

if you don´t have a lot of money, honey! ;)

Most people on this forum let us know of auctions like this one before they expire :)

Yep. For the reason they own already the item(s) or are not interested in it (them) or don´t plan to

bid! I often post interesting auctions but I would be stupid to post an auction I want to bid for especially

if you don´t have a lot of money, honey! ;)

Yea, marksowden's 2 other posts were letting us good people know when there was a deal to be had.

Didnt ya all see them? :P

So i assume that you have boasted about it that you have already received it,if not whats to stop someone from sending a message to the seller offering him a better bounty.

I don´t care about it, Pengasian. Deal is deal and the auction is over! I have email contact with him and I always believe in

good manners! ;)

And if he acts like a bastard I will have some fun and he will have some TROUBLE.... :cool:

Looks nice! I would wait till items are in your hands everytime. There are alot of assholes lurking that live to make you have a bad day with your great find.

C´mon it´s not the holy grail....... :)

That doesnt stop most people and I would never post until after. It just makes more sense because Trade-n-Games is dead on.

Looks nice! I would wait till items are in your hands everytime. There are alot of assholes lurking that live to make you have a bad day with your great find.

C´mon it´s not the holy grail....... :)

That doesnt stop most people and I would never post until after. It just makes more sense because Trade-n-Games is dead on.

Possibly you are right Phantom, we live in strange world where some people really have bad habits but I am

"oldschool" and believe in such antiquated things like honesty. YEAH, I know it is my fault...... :twisted:

Possibly you are right Phantom, we live in strange world where some people really have bad habits but I am

"oldschool" and believe in such antiquated things like honesty. YEAH, I know it is my fault......

We are in the monority and Yes its sad, but its true.

All you need do is look at all the side deals that occur on ebay to know that this is so.

If you think someone wouldnt make a higher offer and then your items get lost in the mail somehow, wow, the you get a refund from a seemingly nice seller when the truth is youve been had. Its happened before and it will happen again and I mysteriously lost a Qbert Qubes and an entire system and about 40 other games because I believe the seller got offered a better deal AFTER I won. Ive never seen it and that seller claimed he shipped it on numerous occasions. I got my monye back but this crook wanted my money as well because it took a paypal dispute in which in was supposed to be shipped a 3rd time as that was the sellers statement " I just shipped this sorry for the delay", and then nothing came so 2 weeks later it went to a claim. It took forever and I won and got my $56 back but I really lost because someone has my Qbert Qubes as we speak.

Its best to not say ANYTHING until you have the items. ;)