IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - My newest games at a glance

RSS Bot

Keystone Kapers for the Atari 5200:This is pretty much the 2600 version with a few sound and graphic improvements.

HERO for the Colecovision:Much like the above mentioned Keystone Kapers for the 5200,HERO plays like its 2600 counterpart but does have some greatly improved graphics(The caves in this version look great!).

Pitfall for the Colecovision:If you played this one on the Atari 2600 then you know what to expect from this version of PitFall but there is a slight inprovement in the graphics(Just not much).

Miner 2049er for the Colecovision:I own Miner 2049er for my Atari 2600 and 5200 game systems and after playing the Colecovision version i must say its my favorite version of the three(The controls are so much better on this version).

The Heist for the Colecovision:Having never played this game untill today i didnt know what it was going to be like well i like it alot it plays very much like Keystone Kapers(which is awesome)so am going to like this one alot.

BurgerTime for the Colecovision:I own this one for my Atari 2600/Intellivision/and Atari 7800(BeefDrop)and i was really looking forward to playing this one finally well its good but i still perfer the Intellivision version(Go figure).

Donkey Kong Jr. for the Intellivision:I got a thing for these Coleco carts on the Intellivision and i was very happy when i ordered DK Jr. as it was a welcomed addition to my collection and its a nice port too(Much better than the Atari 2600 version in my personal opinion).

I ordered all of these from TradeN'Games.Com which is a great site to order from and i highly recommend them as i have had no problems with them what so ever. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4420