IGNORED

WTF is going on?

ninermaniac

I can't believe my eyes. What's going on? http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-2600-Pac-Man_W0Q...1QQcmdZViewItem

All his sales are like this. Is it a joke?

$80 for a boxed 5200 Zaxxon seems good to me. I don't collect 5200 stuff anymore, but when I sold mine, I got more than one offer of $100 or more. I ended up selling it for $125.

Jerry

I can't believe my eyes. What's going on? http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-2600-Pac-Man_W0Q...1QQcmdZViewItem

$80 for a boxed 5200 Zaxxon seems good to me. I don't collect 5200 stuff anymore, but when I sold mine, I got more than one offer of $100 or more. I ended up selling it for $125.

Jerry

I agree, that is a good price. The last couple CIB went for $90 and close to $100 (and one el cheapo in a BIN lot). It has come down compared to what it was in the past, but it is still a highly collectible title for the 5200.

Jerry

I agree, that is a good price. The last couple CIB went for $90 and close to $100 (and one el cheapo in a BIN lot). It has come down compared to what it was in the past, but it is still a highly collectible title for the 5200.

I have a pretty decent offer of $67.00 for it now, from a buyer in Mexico ......I have done business with him before but i am just worried about the shipping costs. He has already purchased Meteorites and Quest for Quintana from me and wanted the Space Dungeon but wants everything shipped express mail. I had just got back from pricing the shipment of two boxed games and it came to $30.00 now he wants just about all the others i have listed. Wish he was in the U.S. and i would jump at his offers as shipping is so much easier to figure out. I don't want to box all these up charge $50 for shipping and then go to the post office and be given some crazy total like $125 or something. :(

I have a pretty decent offer of $67.00 for it now, from a buyer in Mexico ......I have done business with him before but i am just worried about the shipping costs. He has already purchased Meteorites and Quest for Quintana from me and wanted the Space Dungeon but wants everything shipped express mail. I had just got back from pricing the shipment of two boxed games and it came to $30.00 now he wants just about all the others i have listed. Wish he was in the U.S. and i would jump at his offers as shipping is so much easier to figure out. I don't want to box all these up charge $50 for shipping and then go to the post office and be given some crazy total like $125 or something. :(

As the forum's resident Mexican, I assure you, he's asking for Express Mail shipping so the item -actually gets there-. Our postal system is notorious for "losing" packages - which means postal employees simply take them. Nobody goes to jail for doing this. I've had packages and envelopes be delivered half-opened at my home! It's why I NEVER ship anything to Mexico. EVER.

Even EMS packages which are sent from within Mexico to another location in the same country get lost. I've tried to track packages and the number they give me never shows up on their computers! It's pure trash, it's why folks prefer to send stuff with private shipping companies like Estafeta or Multipack.

(Rant over.)

Edit:

You can use the online shipping calculator at postcalc.usps.com to calculate accurate shipping costs, you know.

Edited by Kitsune Sniper