IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Video Game Collecting is a disease.

RSS Bot

You know when i start getting back into classic gaming i was into the Atari state of mine i said to myself..."I will just collect Atari" but somethings happened........

My friend Chris M. gave me a Intellivision and i was like cool! I guess i can pick some games here and there for this system.

Then a guy i work with Ray had a Vectrex and some games for sale for $100 so i could pass it up so now i had this to collect for this(Thank goodness for Sean Kelly).

Then i got not one but two Colecovisions from my friend Neonesmaster for free(Which didnt work quite right)so when i was at the MGC this pass year i bought another one(Works great!)so am collecting for this system.

I could go on but i think you get the ideal you buy one system and games and someone gives you one here or there or you find a great deal on another one somewhere.

It spreads like a disease! But i cant tell you this my friends this is one illness i dont need or want a cure for! Am going to stay sick for a very long time with this one. :lol:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4432