IGNORED

Dates of retro and scene events this year?

Tezz

Hi All, We're thinking of making a road trip at some point this year across to Germany and into Poland. It would be a great opportunity whilst I'm around to catch one of the gatherings and retro events that are happening this year. Does anyone have a guide to what's planned this year? Not all of the freinds who are coming along with us are computer people so they are thinking about going to the Oktoberfest which is on around September 20th so I guess the trip will most likely be during September / October.

Thanks!

Tezz ;)

Keep an eye on our event calendar. I know, there's only one party listed so far (takes place in Prague/Cz) but more will be added when their dates are announced. You can look at last year's calendar for party names and approximate dates (probably all of them will be held again this year).

The calendar is in Czech but you'll do with the URLs I guess, if not, just ask me for a translation (there won't be any English version as our Atari portal's intended audience is Czechs and Slovaks.

Since you plan to go to the Oktoberfest the party that may interest you most is the Xzentrix ('07 photos here).

Keep an eye on our event calendar. I know, there's only one party listed so far (takes place in Prague/Cz) but more will be added when their dates are announced. You can look at last year's calendar for party names and approximate dates (probably all of them will be held again this year).

The calendar is in Czech but you'll do with the URLs I guess, if not, just ask me for a translation (there won't be any English version as our Atari portal's intended audience is Czechs and Slovaks.

Since you plan to go to the Oktoberfest the party that may interest you most is the Xzentrix ('07 photos here).

Great! thanks I'll keep checking in to the site to see the new dates listed. Xzentrix sounds good too. Now I'll have to practice my German language course ready for the summer!