IGNORED

What is the highest rating for a perfect 5.0?

homerwannabee

So far since I have been selling on Ebay I have been extremely lucky and been able to get 33 feedbacks all with 5.0 stars in all 4 areas. I noticed that many people who have 100 percent feedback do not have a perfect 5.0 rating. I was wondering what the highest total on Ebay is with a perfect 5.0. I am decent seller but I think my perfect 5.0 rating so far has been more a matter of luck than anything else. I am pretty sure if I continue selling someone for whatever reason will break the streak. I have looked at others and I have never seen anybody higher than 11 or 12 ratings with a perfect score in this area. So I was wondering if anyone has noticed someone with a perfect rating in the 100's or even 1000's. :ponder:

By the way here is my rating, for those who may be confused to what I am talking about.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...id=130191290464

Edited by homerwannabee

It's rounded to one decimal place, so for instance, you may have one 4 in there and it would still round to 5.0.

((32*5)+(1*4))/33=4.97, rounds to 5.0.

I've heard of buyers with outlandish reasons for the ratings they give, such as only giving 5 stars for shipping if shipping is free, or for condition if it's better than described, so yeah, you should feel lucky and proud to have a 4x5.0 with 33 ratings, any rounding notwithstanding.

I still have a 5.0 for Item As Described with 69 ratings. The rest are 4.8, 4.8 and 4.6, still not too shabby if you ask me. (Knock on silicon.)