IGNORED

*Resolved* Scumbag gives everyone negative feedbacks on eBay

LS650

Awesome... I will call them tonight and see if I can get this fixed...

I saw the one comment that apparently comments from NARU-ers will be erased. What is the timeline for that? Maybe if it's soon, that'll happen faster than getting a positive response from eBay...

I don't think that stuff is going to go into affect until the last week of February when the new pricing goes into effect. Call them and take care of it......don't wait for it to just dissapear by sending a simple email.

I spoke to someone lowly and plebe-ish Friday. They were polite but just kept reciting the policy, so I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor. I'm supposed to get a call-back.

Good luck, it may take many calls until you find someone who is willing to pursue it further. It really is pretty ridiculous in a situation like this that they won't remove all the negative feedbacks someone left in an obvious rampage before they got NARU'd. Situations like this are what will cause all of eBay's sellers to bolt to another auction site should a viable alternative (Google, are you listening?) come along.

..Al

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...