IGNORED

Tigervision auctions including River Patrol end 7:10 P.M. Eastern time!

homerwannabee

No shipping to Europe?

There is for River Patrol. I don't know how to change the shipping details on my auctions so River Patrol says U.S. only, but in reality I will accept from Europe, Japan, and Australia with that one.

Edit: I really would like to know how to change this. I have tried help, I have tried shipping wizard. I have tried change options on the shipping part and nothing says anything about countries. This is extremely frustrating and would like some guidance on the matter.

Double edit: I am able now to do it with items with no bids, but I guess you can't change it once there are bids already in place.

Edited by homerwannabee

The only way to do it, is to add to the description and state in big bold letters that you will ship outside the country.

You can not change the actual description. Hence why you probably said add. I did mention in the description that I would ship to those countries, so I am not too sure if I want to an edit just to restate what I already said in the description. Most likely I will probably be fine. Most people who spend over $50 bucks on an item usually do a thorough reading of the description before they bid. So I am pretty sure anyone who wants this game and knows about the auction will probably be informed by the description.

Honestly. You have to be a little upset to your stomach for selling this gem. I think that River Patrol is harder to find than any Quadrun, Cakewalk, or Pepsi Invaders. I can say that I know for a fact you'll miss it.

Unless you gott a stash hidden. Homer I can say with honesty, goodluck sir. :)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 130194852298

$718.88 for a loose River Patrol...purchased by some guy who just bought about $2k worth of stuff from McGrail. Looks like someone's already spent their tax refund. :!:

WOW someone hook this guy up with me I am ready to sell now! I have some stash for him that he cant pass on. I would think if this guy is spending this much on games he does not have to wait for a refund!

...purchased by some guy who just bought about $2k worth of stuff from McGrail. Looks like someone's already spent their tax refund. :!:

They were freakin' 5200 homebrews!? $150 each. WTF? And he bit on McGrail's $500 BIN for that 5200 Miner II that's he's been waving around forever. I mean, I laugh at that guy's BINs, but what do I know?

Of the R9's, only Lochjaw is harder to find than River Patrol, IMO. Nice price for the seller here. I thought it would go in the $400's. Went over 3X as much as that Out of Control.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 130194852298

$718.88 for a loose River Patrol...purchased by some guy who just bought about $2k worth of stuff from McGrail. Looks like someone's already spent their tax refund. :!:

WOW someone hook this guy up with me I am ready to sell now! I have some stash for him that he cant pass on. I would think if this guy is spending this much on games he does not have to wait for a refund!

Wow no kidding! First person to send me $700 can have my River Patrol. Heck, it doesn't even have that end label peel!

Tempest