IGNORED

BRAND NEW Magnavox CDI System ! Ending Tonight at around 9:30 eastern!

flyers156

Relisted it today after removing the outer plastic and it is indeed brand new:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=021

Original Message:

Yes, it's mine. I picked it up and don't have any want to collect it, so I'm putting it on the bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=021

Edited by flyers156

Hi,

Been meaning to update everyone. Some folks at digital press accused me of selling a refurbished system as new because apparently the CDI never came shrinkwrapped. This system had shipping labels on it from Magnavox to "Best Electronics" (a former electronics store similar to best buy). However, I felt incredibly nervous now and wanting to be 100% sure it was new, opened the plastic.

The box's seal wasn't completely broken but was hanging on by a thread (this thing came from a flea market after years of being stored god knows where!), but again to be sure, I opened it. This thing IS brand new. It was almost worth opening it to be able to see a machine in such perfect condition. I will be re-writing up the auction and putting it up again on Sunday starting at $0.01.

Just for the record guys, I don't do side deals. I hate when your trying to buy something and some jagoff makes a side deal.