IGNORED

Seller woes

wogihao

Ahh i new i shouldnt have used non-english speaking sellers, Im never doing this again. Just a complete waste of time.

I have nothing against the seller, I not assuming its his fault just probably a missunderstanding (thus the name is not here).

I was trying to get hold of some German 2600 games, There was this one seller who was willing to send to the uk and i though cool, one of his payment options was cash so i thought ok There was no paypal but i thought ah well no big deal. Theres also bank transfer but that costs £18 to send so thats a nono.

Well i win the auction and it comes to payment and he send the bank tranfer info, I send him a email saying no way am i paying £18 to send £19 quids worth of stuff. I asked him to mail me his address and i would send him the money by post or paypal.

No reply....

I figured well maby hes wasnt so intrested or maby he dosent understand or somthing so i figured well maby wait a bit perhaps hes busy...

more time passes.

I log in today and thers a dispute consol, I send the same message i did before - I need your address so i can send you the money by post. Im not paying for a bank transfer as its £18.

hmmm has anyone had a similar problem?

Why on earth dont they use paypal. It makes no sence if your going to ship internationaly why you would insist on such a shitty system as bank transfer.

:ponder:

lol and because of this ebay is threatening to close MY account!

Edited by wogihao

No it didnt, luckly the chap is accepting a paypal payment so looks like the problems solved maby his messages got lost in a spam filter (but its set to low so it would have been realy unlucky).

I wish i knew someone in germany lol so many cool atari items get sold on the german ebay but they only ship to germany usualy. :x