IGNORED

Commando Sources

Curt Vendel

Here some more sources to make some new 7800 games --- Lets keep em coming guys - the 7800 is the best damned Atari 8bit console and we need more games for this great system!!!

Curt

Well, after working on improving graphics on a soon to be released homebrew, I know 7800 is capable of ports that look pretty close to many 80's games. It's too bad there's not a lot people working on the 7800.

It's not the final version, pretty early actually. Use controller port 2.

Mitch

Wow neat! Looks like a movement demo of sorts. I don't know all the keys in MESS for the second controller (god how I HATE MESS), but I was able to get the guy to move left/right and fire. Oddly I tried running this on my Cuttle Cart II and it crashed. Anyone else have any luck getting it to work on the Cuttle Cart?

Tempest

Here some more sources to make some new 7800 games --- Lets keep em coming guys - the 7800 is the best damned Atari 8bit console and we need more games for this great system!!!

Curt

Well, after working on improving graphics on a soon to be released homebrew, I know 7800 is capable of ports that look pretty close to many 80's games. It's too bad there's not a lot people working on the 7800.

Im coming....promise....just too much on the plate right now. :D

Curt

Hey, i was hoping that the Lynx would be next for you Gorf, after the Jag. Oh well, love the 7800 too.

Curt

If you ever program something for the 7800, I would be interested what would come up with. I might even contribute some graphics for your project.

Curt

If you ever program something for the 7800, I would be interested what would come up with. I might even contribute some graphics for your project.