IGNORED

Atari 400/800 Bristles featuring peter the painter. How much is it worth?

Garrettb1

It´s a rarity 8 out of 10 at the atarimania database........

Have a look! http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...;VERSION_ID=794

I am only in sealed Atari 2600 games so I can´t help you on this one. Possibly Rom Hunter can help you!

ITS WORTH WHAT SOMEONE WILL PAY

Now you can release the caps lock key

so you have no idea how much this game is worth?

Much better lowercase ;) - Bet bet is to check eBay and see if you can find what a previous copy sold for. Most diskette software doesnt sell for very much except for the rare release or box cases - I think you'll find most go for under $20

Dont mistake the 5200 Bristles with the 800 one. The 5200 cart was a new release and has a different value.

ITS WORTH WHAT SOMEONE WILL PAY

Now you can release the caps lock key

so you have no idea how much this game is worth?

Much better lowercase ;) - Bet bet is to check eBay and see if you can find what a previous copy sold for. Most diskette software doesnt sell for very much except for the rare release or box cases - I think you'll find most go for under $20

Dont mistake the 5200 Bristles with the 800 one. The 5200 cart was a new release and has a different value.

Alright Thankyou..!

It's very hard to peg most A8 games. The exceptions are the dirt common games and the very desirable games, which we know the approximate values of.

Bristles is neither of these so I'd guess it's range is US $9-$50

For a Bristles atari disk.

Yes. For disk. But it has to be boxed and in fair or better condition. On eBay, I normally automaticly bid on any boxed disk A8 software with a rarity of 7 to 9 and a starting price of $10 or below if that helps any.

It's very hard to peg most A8 games. The exceptions are the dirt common games and the very desirable games, which we know the approximate values of.

Bristles is neither of these so I'd guess it's range is US $9-$50

For a Bristles atari disk.

Yes. For disk. But it has to be boxed and in fair or better condition. On eBay, I normally automaticly bid on any boxed disk A8 software with a rarity of 7 to 9 and a starting price of $10 or below if that helps any.

This is in the box new sealed.

FastRobPlus is right. It's very difficult to predict how much something like this will fetch on eBay.

Prices for Atari 8-bit software are very volatile, except, as he said, for the very desirable rarities, and the always-available-in-large-numbers titles.

In the case of Bristles, the cartridge version would probably be a little more valuable than the disk, especially sealed, but it would be very difficult to predict the final price of an eBay auction.

Do you have any other Atari 8-bit stuff?

FastRobPlus is right. It's very difficult to predict how much something like this will fetch on eBay.

Prices for Atari 8-bit software are very volatile, except, as he said, for the very desirable rarities, and the always-available-in-large-numbers titles.

In the case of Bristles, the cartridge version would probably be a little more valuable than the disk, especially sealed, but it would be very difficult to predict the final price of an eBay auction.

Do you have any other Atari 8-bit stuff?

No I do not. This game is sealed and made in 1981 or 1983. do u have any sites that mite tell me the price of this game.

do u have any sites that mite tell me the price of this game.

No.

There have been websites that have recorded final sale prices for A8 games on eBay, but they were not at all reliable in terms of predicting future prices.

FastRobPlus has already given you as good advice as you're likely to get.

The person also pm me. I know very little about the 400 and the 800 computer. I am not the person ask as a result. I have a dp guide, but it only shows the value of the cartidges of the games, not games on computer disks.

I figured the person would be sticking to the forum for asking about the game.

Its clear the OP is hoping he has a rare gem so he can collect his $500 but the harsh reality is its a disk and also not all that rare. Its hard to say how much its worth. Could be $10 or $100. Just place it on ripoffbay with a starting bid that Is comfortinle with you and see what happens. Me personally I don't pay more than $40 for any disk based stuff as it is sure to not work due to age.