IGNORED

Gamma Attack for SALE!LOL

I wait for the day a guy will post here "hey I found a game , here is the bin and I will make repro carts..."

Already did that with the Unknown game from Datatech. :P

yes I supposed it happened in the past

b ut recently

it is not the case

actually that is a very strong possibilty with Gamma Attack and with Phantom on the down low I'll be taking care of all the details.

So unless someone hits the BIN, which I highly doubt, its pretty much not being sold this week, IF ever.

Seriously? You only "highly doubt" someone will hit the bin? You do know that is nigh impossible. The game is only worth a few thousand at most.

..Al

Albert, you are forgetting the Nigerians. :roll:

Ok last time on the matter and to make it short and concise.

I want to field offers and file them away if I ever NEED to sell it

and as of right now, I never Plan to.

I also want to know what its value is without actually selling it as Ive received un-solicited offers for this since I found it and they VARY GREATLY!

So to me, this was a good way to find out its true value without it being sold and if someone wants to pay that ridiculous amount for it, then they must have money to burn.

Is this really that hard to understand?

Edited by Phantom

I want to field offers and file them away if I ever NEED to sell it as of right now, I never Plan to.

I also want to know what its value is without actually selling it as Ive received un-solicited offers for this since I found it and they VARY GREATLY!

So to me, this was a good way to find out its true value without it being sold and if someone wants to pay that ridiculous amount for it, then they must have money to burn.

You lowering the price kind of knocks the show off defense out of the park. Hey, you got yourself a .20 cent lottery ticket. Well good luck on that.

I want to field offers and file them away if I ever NEED to sell it as of right now, I never Plan to.

You lowering the price kind of knocks the show off defense out of the park. Hey, you got yourself a .20 cent lottery ticket. Well good luck on that.

Whatever that means.

Go find other topics to mess around in if your intention is to make trouble but to tell you the truth, that comment makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Can you or anyone says what its worth definitively?

NO and you know how I know?

Because Ive received unsolicited offers for it from a Grand to over 10Grand and Im not selling so does it matter what price it was or is? The price was 999,999, then 99,999 but I thought it best to push it back up to where it is now. The only thing it affects is the FVfee in essence and just because others slighted you for attempting to sell your A2 for an outrageous price, which looks like a combat cart next to this BTW, then dont take it out here. What its worth is what someone is willing to pay and that varies greatly and Im not selling unless the Bin is used or an offer that I cant refuse which Im not going to even get into what that could be but its high as I do not intend on selling this cart!!!

Atleast Not NOW!

It's none of anyones business what I or anyone sells anything for. Think its crazy think whatever I dont care. It doesnt change the fact that the value for this is up for debate and that is what I really want to know with this listing.

What Better way than to take best offers?

Maybe I should have took that grand I was initially offered? :ponder: LOL!

Point is, no one can say what a cart like this original is worth and thats what i want to find out. If Offers are unsolicited and have had that big a gap in prices,

then who is anyone, including me, to say what its worth by a guess?

The ROM will be released eventually and I dont even have it yet and I will be keeping the original hopefully forever and in the meantime, If I want to find out the value of it by spending my money on a listing and making it so I wont have it sold by any Ebay "Contract" by pricing it as I have,

then that is my perogative now isnt it? Yes I believe that it is.

Now go find something better to do because theres nothing more to this unless Tom Cruise decides he wants a Holy Grail for his Space Cadet Scientolgists! :P

Edited by Phantom

I think Phantom might have some African heritage somewhere down the line, any haters wanna start calling him a Nigger now? It sure wouldn't seem out of place with the rest of this persecution he's getting. What total bullshit.

This post is way out of line, what the heck did you hope to accomplish with this?

..Al