IGNORED

Lying to sell used Mystique Item as brand new? Or just misinformed?

Atarimania75

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-Custers-Revenge-...1QQcmdZViewItem

So, I just did a random search on ebay and found this auction.......in it he claims that Mystique titles were never sold Shrinkwrapped??? As a reseller i have had a bunch of these and they all seemed like they were factory sealed to me. This seems like a line of bullshit to claim his item is new in box, and also downplays the ones i am trying to sell right now making some people interested in these thinking that I am lying about my own items. Kind of pisses me off! I am thinking of messaging him and seeing where he found out this info on the shrinkwrap scenario.

Another thing that really makes me feel he is full of shit is all the Custer's revenge i have seen have had the Rose colored box...and i thought the blue soft case was strictly for the Bachelor party game.

Edited by Atarimania75

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-Custers-Revenge-...1QQcmdZViewItem

So, I just did a random search on ebay and found this auction.......in it he claims that Mystique titles were never sold Shrinkwrapped??? As a reseller i have had a bunch of these and they all seemed like they were factory sealed to me. This seems like a line of bullshit to claim his item is new in box, and also downplays the ones i am trying to sell right now making some people interested in these thinking that I am lying about my own items. Kind of pisses me off! I am thinking of messaging him and seeing where he found out this info on the shrinkwrap scenario.

Another thing that really makes me feel he is full of shit is all the Custer's revenge i have seen have had the Rose colored box...and i thought the blue soft case was strictly for the Bachelor party game.

This guy is a noob! He is selling a used game in the wrong case and creates a nice story............

You are bidding on a Brand New In The Box - Unused and Unoppened - (although I've seen them shrinkwrapped by collectors after the fact - but they were never shrinkwrapped for sale when this game was released)

................. :roll: :roll:

I guess buyers like being lied to! He has a bid of $75.00 on it! :roll: I would have gladly accepted an offer of $75.00 for my real brand new one. I don't understand some people.

I am still looking for a sealed Beat´em and Eat´em...... :D

I guess buyers like being lied to! He has a bid of $75.00 on it! :roll: I would have gladly accepted an offer of $75.00 for my real brand new one. I don't understand some people.

Whatever happened with that clown who bought the sealed playaround double ender and one side didn't work and then he threatened to harrass all your buyers?

Whatever happened with that clown who bought the sealed playaround double ender and one side didn't work and then he threatened to harrass all your buyers?

He pretty much blackmailed me into refunding him and sent the game back. I had to just take his word on it that he sent me back the one i sent him........it could be, but will never know for sure. The feedback was taken care of mutually removed. Thats why i just can't wait to see the fun i will have with this new worsened feedback system in place.

He pretty much blackmailed me into refunding him and sent the game back. I had to just take his word on it that he sent me back the one i sent him........it could be, but will never know for sure. The feedback was taken care of mutually removed. Thats why i just can't wait to see the fun i will have with this new worsened feedback system in place.

Tell me about it. The inmates now run the asylum.