IGNORED

Has anyone ever seen one of these in the last ten years?

orrimarrko

I hear that atari5200 and phuzaxeman have them and pray every night to it.

:P

did you pay your internet bill or something? You've had more posts in the last couple days than in the last few months when it came to bashing 5200 posts. I usually wait a month or two before i go in and sabotage a 7800 thread.

did you pay your internet bill or something? You've had more posts in the last couple days than in the last few months when it came to bashing 5200 posts. I usually wait a month or two before i go in and sabotage a 7800 thread.

Who's 5200 bashing? I'm making fun of 5200 fanatics. No doubt you'll be singing your lyrics of "best game ratio" to a POKEY tune in the near future. ;)

With that said the KIOSK looks cool. I wouldn't mind a wall of Atari kiosks, but my wife would probably throw me out if I brought them in.

Edited by DracIsBack

With that said the KIOSK looks cool. I wouldn't mind a wall of Atari kiosks, but my wife would probably throw me out if I brought them in.

my wife has pretty much accepted my hobby, which is cool, she gets a little upset when I spend large quantities of money, when I buy full size cabs, but she gets over it. I would actively look for these things, I'm just out of room, been house hunting the last few weeks, but hasn't turned up much of anything.