IGNORED

Price insanity spreading to repros now. LOL

CPUWIZ

Question (not mine) from the auction
Q: hi i notice you have no.40 of 50 would you be willing to sell this cartridge for £1400 if you closed the deal... Feb-21-08

A: Sorry but at the momnet I have a great number people watching this item.After all it has only been advertised for one day. So I think that I will have let the auction run as I feel that due to this item being so rare the interest is great. But I will keep your offer in mind

:D :D :D

Hope the person asking the question is not being serious :-o

Q: hi i notice you have no.40 of 50 would you be willing to sell this cartridge for £1400 if you closed the deal... Feb-21-08

A: Sorry but at the momnet I have a great number people watching this item.After all it has only been advertised for one day. So I think that I will have let the auction run as I feel that due to this item being so rare the interest is great. But I will keep your offer in mind

Hope the person asking the question is not being serious :-o

I hope he is serious

well at that price you could have the real thing, cart only of course. btw , since we're talking about aftermarket carts, anyone else notice that a lot of the older homebrews are getting expensive? most of the bring from $50-$150.

Which ones?

Most of the older CGE ones reproduction wise. things like Elevator Action, Combat Two, etc. They repros were bringing about $80 Also most initial limited releases. CGE Crazy Valet brought like $60, and pretty much any of the limited/numbered original releases.

I have some of these left if anyone wants one for $40 including shipping, just let me know. I don't care if people sell them on ebay. There is no way that the auction is legit. I have a list of everyone's name/username who has purchased one just in case they do sell on ebay so i can keep track of where the games end up. This was really just a well documented experiment of sorts.

I would be curious to see if the buyer pays. I wonder if a newbie bought it now and hasn't returned to ebay since. Otherwise WTF the only people I can imagine watching it were like me and saying WTF is going on. Maybe we're all wrong about this and this is some UK slang auction were you also get a kilo of the real stuff..... :cool: Anyway my mother always says theres a sucker born every minute and all those suckers have to have a king. I think we found him...