IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Space Invaders Collection for the Colecovision

RSS Bot

A big thanks to Lord Helmet for this awesome game for the Colecovision now with that said lets talk a little about it shall we..........

Space Invaders Collection for the Colecovision is a conversion of the arcade classic from the good folks at Opcode games and is currently out of production.

The packaging,manual,and cart label of this game is top-notch its just like this was made back in the 80s very professional.

I thought it was very cool that the cart itself was custom made as it has Opcode molded right into the back of it so it really is neat to look at.

SI Collection gives you the option of playing Space Invaders or Space Invaders II(or Space Invaders Deluxe depending if you switch between USA or Japan versions which has subtle differences between the two).

Everything controls tight and well and i didnt have any problems what so ever with playing SI using CV controllers.

If this is how all Opcode releases are then i need to get on the bandwagon and start buying more of there great titles for my Colecovision collection. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4559