IGNORED

Chase The Chuckwagon BOXED!

ninermaniac

Chuck Wagon for over $1000? Doubtful. Boxed copies have been selling in the $300-$500 range. Last one (missing instruction sheet) sold about 4 months back for around $350, IIRC.

I won a boxed Chase The Chuck Wagon for $320.82 on ebay in November 2007. That very same day I also won a boxed Glib for $218.49 with free shipping on that one. The CTCW seller e-mailed me after the auction and told me he found the instruction sheet tucked inside the box and luckily he did include them even though they were not pictured in the auction.

Right after I won the boxed Glib auction another seller listed one at $399.99 in his ebay store. It has been in his store for about 4 months now but still hasn't sold.

I was outbid on Chase The Chuck Wagon several times in the past before I finally scored that one. But that was my first try at a boxed Glib and it did go alot lower than I had expected.

Matt A.

Cool. Those really are nice prices for those boxed items. What are you looking for now? :D