IGNORED

A bunch of new auctions Atari & Sears 2600 stuff nice systems & controllers

brucebidder

I have posted a bunch of auctions today and will be posting several others throughout the week. A nice collection of sears only games with a nice 6 switch sears system. ALso a nice Atari 4 switch woodgrain along with a bunch of games. Everything guaranteed and a bunch of boxed games also...

Boy I suppose a link might help:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbruce_bidder

Edited by brucebidder

Gravitar is priced pretty good. I'm surprised it didn't sell at your previous auction BIN. I believe it will go for sure this time. :cool:

Yeah I was alittle surprised especially since it is in great shape and plays perfect. I guess we'll see. I saw one the other day go for 100.00 and it looked like a dog chewed it up. I guess its a crap shoot. :P :P :P

Edited by brucebidder

• 1 month later...

Hey man i was wondering if you have the cable to connect it too the T.V. I am very interested in looking at your Console. I have been collecting thing recently like Gameboy and Xbox 360 Faceplate. If you could explain this too me a little bit more i would be very appreciated.

-Kenney

Hey man i was wondering if you have the cable to connect it too the T.V. I am very interested in looking at your Console. I have been collecting thing recently like Gameboy and Xbox 360 Faceplate. If you could explain this too me a little bit more i would be very appreciated.

-Kenney

I'm not sure what your asking. Are you talking about the actual RF Cable that comes out of the inside of the system or the adapter plug on the end that converts RCA to standard 75 Ohm cable inputs?

Bruce

Damn it! I lost another Sears auction. LOL

That sucks!

I have one last System 2 with some games I will be listing, but the pickings are getting slim..... I have just about sold off all my excess Sears Stuff now I will be focusing primarily on my Atari brand stuff....