IGNORED

Missed out...

EricDeLee

You ever miss out on games because you are at work? I knew I was going to miss out on this one, and forgot to add another bid. :x

I wasn't really gunning after this lot, but if it was cheap I was going to try to steal it!

Item number: 250217433582

(Sorry I can't give the link... I'm at work)

I know it had a Pitfall II in it... but that cart under it was pretty nice.

Yeah, I was actually scared of the sniping thing at first because of having to give them your password but I signed up a few months ago and haven't had a problem. In fact, it's helped me win most of the auctions I used it for. Many people are against it for whatever reason but it works for me. Good luck! :)

I use baygenie for all my snipping needs when I'm not at home/sleeping/busy. I'm always paranoid that those sites could get hacked and their databases dumped.

So what if it did? You tell eBay, they let you off the hook for any auctions someone else bid on as you (unlikely), they end any auctions any scammers started as you (which usually happens before you even realize there's a problem, they tend to get reported quickly), they clean out any resultant feedback, you change your password, you're good to go!

the auction with Glib in it that ended today.

That one went for $56.55...oh yeah, and the $35 shipping charge for a 7800 with 2 paddle controllers, 1 Joy Stick, 2 Space Age Joy Sticks and 2 Joy Sticks, and 21 loose carts in various conditions. Maybe if the seller would have had a more reasonable shipping charge, the seller might have actually made more money. I know that when I saw the shipping I said there was no way I was going to bid on this, even if the auction only sold for a buck. Nice stuff, yeah, but I just don't abide inflated shipping charges.

I use baygenie for all my snipping needs when I'm not at home/sleeping/busy. I'm always paranoid that those sites could get hacked and their databases dumped.

So what if it did? You tell eBay, they let you off the hook for any auctions someone else bid on as you (unlikely), they end any auctions any scammers started as you (which usually happens before you even realize there's a problem, they tend to get reported quickly), they clean out any resultant feedback, you change your password, you're good to go!

...ooorrrr I could use this handy piece of software that shows all actions being watched and future snipes with neat timers ;)