IGNORED

R@RE Atari 2600 Boxes, LOL

Psionic

WHAT THE HELL?!?!

GravitarBox.jpg

:ponder:

I don't remember when and where I got this.. I know it was sometime after the golden age...In the late nineties probably. The price tag makes me think it was a St Vincent De Paul's Store. What does this usually go for?

I've hardly played this game. Don't remember it at all. Maybe I'll go check it out if I can find the time.

Edited by Electric T V

Oh here we go I found this and I found that, whats it worth huh, a whole lot, maybe I'll sell it whats anyone offering. These things drive me crazy just because you found something in your basement doesn't mean its worth a billion dollars. Quick litmus test search ebay if 500 show up its not unique. ugh...

Oh here we go I found this and I found that, whats it worth huh, a whole lot, maybe I'll sell it whats anyone offering. These things drive me crazy just because you found something in your basement doesn't mean its worth a billion dollars. Quick litmus test search ebay if 500 show up its not unique. ugh...

Oh ho, watch out for Old School Atari. :x OSU Sux

"Oh, ho", Not sure what that means. But I'm a Penn State, Stiller, penguin and bucco fan, not much of a fan of the Silver and Crimson. I also apparantly own the only other 3 mythicon boxes in existence in the world. :cool: :cool:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

"Oh, ho", Not sure what that means. But I'm a Penn State, Stiller, penguin and bucco fan, not much of a fan of the Silver and Crimson. I also apparantly own the only other 3 mythicon boxes in existence in the world. :cool: :cool:

Here we go again with the Mythicon boxes. Look I already explained to the other goon from Mythicon I don't care if you don't like it, that's the way I wrote my item up and that's the way it will stay.

Here we go again with the Mythicon boxes. Look I already explained to the other goon from Mythicon I don't care if you don't like it, that's the way I wrote my item up and that's the way it will stay.

You talked to a guy that was from Mythicon thats awesome who was it. Well if you make over the top claims that are not true you should expect to hear flak for it. But I think the price speaks for itself as for how over the top this auction is. I mean this thread was started to make fun of your choice of price point and over the top font sizing, pictures and claims. So good luck to you.. :D

How old are you, BruceBidder....? Just sometime I feel like I'm surrounded by people who never played Atari before all that other stuff came out.

Well you could check my stats but I'm 28 years old my first system was a 2600 when I was 5 and I still have it along with my games. I've been extensively collecting for 15 years I have over 1200 unique label variations and over 500 boxed games in prestine condition, not to forget my manual collection which is in the 800's. I'm still not sure what most of your comments mean they seem convoluted. You think most of the people here never played atari before what came out. Most of the people on here are late 20's or older and have some of the most amazing collections you could imagine. Also they all know alot about the collecting field. So what are you saying or asking?

Bruce

How old are you, BruceBidder....? Just sometime I feel like I'm surrounded by people who never played Atari before all that other stuff came out.

Well you could check my stats but I'm 28 years old my first system was a 2600 when I was 5 and I still have it along with my games. I've been extensively collecting for 15 years I have over 1200 unique label variations and over 500 boxed games in prestine condition, not to forget my manual collection which is in the 800's. I'm still not sure what most of your comments mean they seem convoluted. You think most of the people here never played atari before what came out. Most of the people on here are late 20's or older and have some of the most amazing collections you could imagine. Also they all know alot about the collecting field. So what are you saying or asking?

Bruce

i'm not trying to say I'm better than that or anything... but when I STOPPED collecting these games I had over 180 complete games (minus some boxes for some reason I didn't save) and that was over 15 years ago. I am now 35. I never got a Nintendo I just loved playing Solaris, Desert Falcon, Ballblazer (best two player game I ever played, hardest I ever laughed in a 2 player game) Jr Pac Man, Midnight Magic and Xevious. While my friend down the street was playing Zelda I was still playing Donkey Kong and Solar Fox and loving it. I don't collect label variations, sorry your thinking seems convoluted to me. But if you say they're collector's items, I suppose they are, and in 20 years if Antiques Roadshow is still on the road and if it ever comes to Detroit I think I'll be proud to say I have this collection that all came from one pretty rabid collector during the era. Do you see what I mean?

Does your "shaking can" screen say MOUNTAIN DEW? I heard there were some with a beer name on them.

Only the original arcade version had beer.

All of the home versions have Mountain Dew, except the ColecoVision (which has root beer).

i'm not trying to say I'm better than that or anything... but when I STOPPED collecting these games I had over 180 complete games (minus some boxes for some reason I didn't save) and that was over 15 years ago. I am now 35. I never got a Nintendo I just loved playing Solaris, Desert Falcon, Ballblazer (best two player game I ever played, hardest I ever laughed in a 2 player game) Jr Pac Man, Midnight Magic and Xevious. While my friend down the street was playing Zelda I was still playing Donkey Kong and Solar Fox and loving it. I don't collect label variations, sorry your thinking seems convoluted to me. But if you say they're collector's items, I suppose they are, and in 20 years if Antiques Roadshow is still on the road and if it ever comes to Detroit I think I'll be proud to say I have this collection that all came from one pretty rabid collector during the era. Do you see what I mean?

I still can't quite get what your saying again. My thinking is convoluted to you for what reason? What are collector's item? See I don't get what you are trying to say. First things first based on your lists I assume you had a 7800 since some of those games are specifically 7800 games(Ballblazer and Xevious). The 7800 came out after the NES that your neighbors were playing. What am I saying are collector's items? Atari stuff is collectible, but not every piece is a rare item. For as many rare items out there there are 25 common items you could pick up at any flea market on any given Sunday. I still have my original games, instructions and boxes along with a real nice collection I've put together since then, so I guess other people kept the boxes too. Since you are attempting to sell off your stuff I don't see how you would be showing them at an antique show in 20 years. Although it would be nice to show a large collection of games all owned by one person. As for anyone saying their better than one another, you said that not anyone else. SO I guess you were trying to imply you are better than someone, I suppose me. To each his own I guess. Anyway good luck with your auctions.

Bruce :ponder:

Edited by brucebidder