IGNORED

THe most confusing auction Ive ever seen.

brucebidder

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kid-Vid-Voice-Module-f...1QQcmdZViewItem

I guess this guy is completely off his rocker and never sold on ebay before. SO the item has been sold but has three days left and is still getting bids.... :ponder:

Oh yeah he knows how to edit an auction but can't close the auction?

Edited by brucebidder

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kid-Vid-Voice-Module-f...1QQcmdZViewItem

I guess this guy is completely off his rocker and never sold on ebay before. SO the item has been sold but has three days left and is still getting bids.... :ponder:

Oh yeah he knows how to edit an auction but can't close the auction?

That's awesomely funny. I guess this guy does not now how to cancel bids and relist it with a buy it now. I think that is a great way to have people bid on your auctions. Tell them that bidding is done with and they can't bid on it. That is too good.

Grrr, I still need the Smurfs Save the Day manual!

I'm continually amazed by people who seem to possess the rudimentary skills to operate a computer, yet lack the fundamental rational skills to competently do tasks with the machine. It makes me nostalgic for DOS, before all these GUIs and other OS improvements made it easy for the Jethros of the world to take their jaloppies onto the information superhighway. On the other hand, I need them to uncover lost Atari goodness that would otherwise probably disappear into the trash.

I'm continually amazed by people who seem to possess the rudimentary skills to operate a computer, yet lack the fundamental rational skills to competently do tasks with the machine. It makes me nostalgic for DOS, before all these GUIs and other OS improvements made it easy for the Jethros of the world to take their jaloppies onto the information superhighway. On the other hand, I need them to uncover lost Atari goodness that would otherwise probably disappear into the trash.

LOL...truer words were never spoken.

Grrr, I still need the Smurfs Save the Day manual!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: My programming professor used to say you have to be smarter than the machine.

What an idiot. If you forgot to add a BIN option, so be it...why would you end the auction with the bidding already going over your price?

I'm sure what happen was he started the auction at .99 cents with no reserve and a buy it now for 225.00 but when little bobby thorton bid 1.25 on the the item the buy it now disappeared. Now what kills me is he is smart enough to edit and text edit the auction but he can't figure out how to end early.... He should go on Are you smarter than a First Grader..... THe answer here would be 'no'.... :D