IGNORED

Wow.. No interest loans via ebay...

ItsAtariTime

Ok.. now this is the 3rd time it has happened.. I have bought a few non-atari items on ebay from the $300.00 to the $600.00 range and the seller prints off the shipping ticket and it seems like the items never show up. So after 10-15 days.. I file a paypal dispute and the sellers.. all different refund my $$ and tell me to just ship the items back when they get delivered.

The first two hapened a few months back..and now it happened again.. has anybody else ever given a no interest loan..as that is what I believe is happening? :x

Edited by ItsAtariTime

Ok.. now this is the 3rd time it has happened.. I have bought a few non-atari items on ebay from the $300.00 to the $600.00 range and the seller prints off the shipping ticket and it seems like the items never show up. So after 10-15 days.. I file a paypal dispute and the sellers.. all different refund my $$ and tell me to just ship the items back when they get delivered.

The first two hapened a few months back..and now it happened again.. has anybody else ever given a no interest loan..as that is what I believe is happening? :x

I think you maybe jumping the gun in filing a Paypal dispute. I would personally wait a few more days before going that root. What if the seller shipped it media mail? Probably a stupid thing to do with the DSR system no in effect, but it still does happen.

Edited by homerwannabee

I think you maybe jumping the gun in filing a Paypal dispute. I would personally wait a few more days before going that root. What if the seller shipped it media mail? Probably a stupid thing to do with the DSR system no in effect, but it still does happen.

Well.. on this one, I waited 15 business days.. and never got a response from the seller when I left 3 messages about verifying the tracking info. They responded to the PayPal request 6 days later, now we are at 21 days..and instead of sending the correct tracking info.. I got the "here's your refund" and send it back message.. which I doubt I will ever see it..

I really believe some people don't have some of the items they are selling..or sell them to someone even after the auction ends. Either way..it ties up my $$ and I have to wait until it is final to purchase a replacement item.. :roll:

Edited by ItsAtariTime