IGNORED

Now I know who is responsible Ebay feedback

FND

They are now rolling out a new feedback page which has a Lifetime Summary total which will include a total of all Lifetime

positive and negative.

And No the Neg's will not disappear after a year they will still be displayed in the LifeTime Totals they will just not be used to calculate the positive percentage after 12 months

This should be very confusing when buyers see large numbers of negativs with 100% feedback ? I can only see this as

another way Ebay is trying to undermind there own feedback system

Edited by FND

Bye bye, eBay.

I wish Google would create an auction site. Perhaps I'm being naive but based on their other sites, I think they could do it right and I'm pretty sure they're the only company with the resources to crush eBay. Heck, forget crushing them. I would be happy for there to be a viable alternative so that eBay wouldn't be so cocky.

(Yeah, I'm bitter.)

Edited by gklinger

I wish Google would create an auction site. Perhaps I'm being naive but based on their other sites, I think they could do it right and I'm pretty sure they're the only company with the resources to crush eBay. Heck, forget crushing them. I would be happy for their to be a viable alternative so that eBay wouldn't be so cocky.

You are not alone in this sentiment, I feel the same way and plenty of other people have echoed the same exact feelings to me. I'm sure Google has heard this countless times, and I'd really love to see them give eBay some competition in the auction marketplace. Please, SOMEONE do it!!

..Al