IGNORED

menu disks, alternatives..

Shannon

I picked up a small .atr file some time ago called menu1.atr. It was/is basically a menu system apparently designed by Yogi Bear of Jellystone park fame. It would display a gr. 0 menu listing of all files on the disk in Drive 2. The nice thing is it was designed to handle oversized disks (megadisks?). Both of which I've included in this msg.

Does anyone know of maybe a better menu system that can do something similar (read files on the attached games01x.atr disk) and display them in menu form?

Oh and it'd be nice if I could find a program that can take that menu disk and shrink it up so it is smaller like the attached menu1.atr as to save space.

Thanks..

menu1.zip

Games01x.zip

I picked up a small .atr file some time ago called menu1.atr. It was/is basically a menu system apparently designed by Yogi Bear of Jellystone park fame. It would display a gr. 0 menu listing of all files on the disk in Drive 2. The nice thing is it was designed to handle oversized disks (megadisks?). Both of which I've included in this msg.

Does anyone know of maybe a better menu system that can do something similar (read files on the attached games01x.atr disk) and display them in menu form?

Have a look at my MyPicoDos http://www.horus.com/~hias/atari/

You can either write MyPicoDos directly to your game disks or use one of the ATRs in the ZIP file (which will automatically switch to D2: after boot so you get identical functionality to the Yogi menu).

so long,

Hias