IGNORED

This is my Quest for Quintana Roo Sunrise CIB auction...

Electric T V

what happened to the other thread? :ponder:

I made it invisible for all mods to see what kind of trouble this "new" member is immediately trying to stir up here.

Here is a way too much trouble the last weeks........... :|

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

(Hi, here is what I had posted in the other thread.)

1) I am very happy with my Frogger II box. Great shape, quick shipment, well packed.

2) You might want to re-edit your auction title to include the word Atari (I'd drop the Rarity 8+) as you'll get more attention.

3) A lot of people have the Telegames version of this title, so it being the only Sunrise release for the 2600 (they did stuff for the 5200 and Colecovision) makes it a collectible title in that regard. If you can get your BIN, you da man! Historically this title CIB tends to sell in the $125-50 range; hopefully you will find some bidders.

Good luck!

(Hi, here is what I had posted in the other thread.)

1) I am very happy with my Frogger II box. Great shape, quick shipment, well packed.

2) You might want to re-edit your auction title to include the word Atari (I'd drop the Rarity 8+) as you'll get more attention.

3) A lot of people have the Telegames version of this title, so it being the only Sunrise release for the 2600 (they did stuff for the 5200 and Colecovision) makes it a collectible title in that regard. If you can get your BIN, you da man! Historically this title CIB tends to sell in the $125-50 range; hopefully you will find some bidders.

Good luck!

Thanks Zwackery. Hey I'll get around to leaving that + feedback as soon as I'm done with this.

I am trying to get ebay to let me relist this auction because I have been unable to revise anything about it at all. This is including some imperfections I see in the body of the auction, even with no bidders. All I get is an error message, "that feature is unavailable at this time".

So if I do I'll go to the OP and edit with the new auction number.

Et Gah uns wol

up unse olen Dage.

I made it invisible for all mods to see what kind of trouble this "new" member is immediately trying to stir up here.

They couldn't see it when it wasn't invisible? :?:

The new member is the seller, he apparently really is new, someone previously insulted him with their best offers/comments on his lot of rare boxes, he saw that this someone was no friend to some other members so he felt immediate kinship with them, nothing nefarious.

Not as well as they can now, because invisible topics/posts are bright orange. Just like every post you, Phantom and several others make, until they are approved.

The new member is the seller

Without you, I don't think I would have ever figured that out. Thank you so much. :lust:

He'll be gone as fast as he appeared, when he is done peddling his wares.

I just read through your auction and I would point out a few things I would change on the next go around. Chase the Chuckwagon although people try to get 5-600 out of it generally sells in the range of 300.00, and while this game is rare there are a number of boxes out there so its not really the best one that I've seen. As Z stated get the 8+ out of there in my opinion and experience putting rarity labels in your title mean next to nothing. People who would be interested in this game know this already.

As for editing it I sell a fair amount with reserves and everything and never have a problem editing unless there are bids or the last twelve hours but ebay has been acting strangely lately so who knows. I would definitely lower the buy it now or change it to a Best offer but go with what you want. THese guys usually sell for about a 1/4 of your buy it now.

Any chance your going to lower the 2500.00 auction anytime soon?

Bruce

Not as well as they can now, because invisible topics/posts are bright orange. Just like every post you, Phantom and several others make, until they are approved.

The new member is the seller

Without you, I don't think I would have ever figured that out. Thank you so much. :lust:

He'll be gone as fast as he appeared, when he is done peddling his wares.

I tend to agree here. Lots of people pop up trying to sell their stuff and disappear soon thereafter, good call.

It's total BS that you have put me on preview. When have I ever done anything on the level Phantom has? All I ever did was defend myself. True, I should have just waited for you mods to delete his blog yesterday, if I had realized it was gone I wouldn't have posted my response. I was composing my retort to his slander when it happened.

Meanwhile, I think we all know why you are treating him with kid gloves right now.

Meanwhile, I think we all know why you are treating him with kid gloves right now.

Phantom isn't getting any special treatment, his posting abilities were even permanently disabled for a while. And I don't care if you think it is BS, all you ever do is bitch and moan, if it isn't one thing, it's another. Perhaps you should all sign up on a forum, where people don't care about a flame-fest.

EDIT: LOL, here is even a post of you ripping on the same seller, threatening to report him.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...t&p=1474414

The new member is the seller, he apparently really is new, someone previously insulted him with their best offers/comments on his lot of rare boxes, he saw that this someone was no friend to some other members so he felt immediate kinship with them, nothing nefarious.

I've felt insulted by offers I've gotten but thats life on ebay, I'm sure I've insulted some sellers with my offers but again thats life on ebay. YOu win some you lose some, why break a sweat about it, we're not high school girls. By the way great use of the words kinship and nefarious. :cool:

Can't we all just get along!!!!