IGNORED

This is my Quest for Quintana Roo Sunrise CIB auction...

Electric T V

He'll be gone as fast as he appeared, when he is done peddling his wares.

Not necessarily. Ive said that myself about other members and they keep finding wares to peddle.

They couldn't see it when it wasn't invisible? :?:

Not as well as they can now, because invisible topics/posts are bright orange. Just like every post you, Phantom and several others make, until they are approved.

It's total BS that you have put me on preview. When have I ever done anything on the level Phantom has? All I ever did was defend myself. True, I should have just waited for you mods to delete his blog yesterday, if I had realized it was gone I wouldn't have posted my response. I was composing my retort to his slander when it happened.

Meanwhile, I think we all know why you are treating him with kid gloves right now.

Not just for obvious reasons, but I agree 100%. I saw nothing that warranted having your posting privilages restricted. I don't make it a habit to question these decisions, but LC got hosed here.

Trying my best not to mention anyone, but why should one person get carte blanche for constantly starting flame wars while another who was only defending himself be put on ANY kind of restriction?

Now bear with me here because this was where I started to get more than annoyed. Next day I see two new messages from COG and both insulting and aggressive. So I respond saying the "offers" are becoming harassment and please would you "get off my dick, lady". O yes I did! then the real mudslinging started. Of course the first words out of T's mouth were Uneducated Inbred country feller..dadedadeda.... on and on. then more messaging ensued. Eventually hitting rock bottom least common denominator....After that what can I say .....I'm a mean hillbilly.

Yeah, that's life. These things happen sometimes...just forget it and move on (unlike some people you see here).

Et Gah uns wol

up unse olen Dage.

Just saw it now! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

That is an excellent avatar. The baby reminds me of Superman in his crater and The Swordquest game is heroic. I once had that in my hand at Kay Bee toys (like 1987 or 1988) and missed out cause I didn't have any money. Couldn't get my mom ta take interest in my plight. Oh, well.

In answer to Bruce Bidder's question about my collection, yes, I supervalue it. I get all my memories back when I look through these things.

and to the doubters that I would hang around here without anything to sell, you obviously don't know Atari as well as you think :twisted:

I'll beat any one here at any game I have the box for any day. :D

Et Gah uns wol

up unse olen Dage.

That is an excellent avatar. The baby reminds me of Superman in his crater and The Swordquest game is heroic. I once had that in my hand at Kay Bee toys (like 1987 or 1988) and missed out cause I didn't have any money. Couldn't get my mom ta take interest in my plight. Oh, well.

In answer to Bruce Bidder's question about my collection, yes, I supervalue it. I get all my memories back when I look through these things.

and to the doubters that I would hang around here without anything to sell, you obviously don't know Atari as well as you think :twisted:

I didn't think Waterworld was sold in stores I thought it was an atari club exclusive. Maybe atari sold off extra stock to stores at some point. Anyone verify that?

Glad you value your collection so high. Thats never a bad thing. Good Luck selling.

-Bruce

Et Gah uns wol

up unse olen Dage.

I didn't think Waterworld was sold in stores I thought it was an atari club exclusive. Maybe atari sold off extra stock to stores at some point. Anyone verify that?

Glad you value your collection so high. Thats never a bad thing. Good Luck selling.

-Bruce

I think the excess stock was sold in stores. Atari2600.com a few months back sold atleast one sealed Waterworld game with a Kaybee sticker on it.

So may I ask why I have been blocked from bidding on your items. Is it because I called into question your pricing. Have you blocked everyone else that questioned you, because by my count you should block about 30 other individuals. To bad too, I was actually interested in some of your items now that you came back from the stratosphere and saw a touch of reality. Oh well, I guess your true colors are shining through. Good luck with that. :)