IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - My current-gen console.

RSS Bot

I now have a current-generation console. The winner is...X-Box 360. Maybe I went a little overboard in this morning's blog, but I do think that Nintendo is shooting itself in the foot by not making enough Wiis to fit the demand. I went to Fred Meyer (a local dept. store) and there was a sign saying "Wiis out of stock." (duh!), so I went with the bare-bones X-Box 360 Live Arcade version and a copy of Beautiful Katamari. Total cost: $320. I sure hope this thing lasts for a while, as I've been hearing reports about it not working too well. I don't have enough money to go and keep buying X-Box 360s all the time. Man, I wish I was better at video games. While Beautiful Katamari is a great idea, it's hard as heck! It took me a few tries to get the first mission done! And I wish I had a controller with a wire so I don't have to guess when the batteries run out of juice in the middle of a game I'm intensely playing. Oh, and we went to the jeans store and Mom got me a nice new pair of jeans. My old one had a big hole right near the rear. I had to cover it up with my shirt, but it wasn't big enough to get arrested for public indecency or anything. (Like my butt? Lookit! :lol:) Well, anyway, now all I need to do is wait for the Wii demand to dry up and maybe I'll get myself one. I heard somewhere that it could take until next year for regular people like me to go out and actually buy one.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4639