IGNORED

$2k 2600

You'd think for $2,000 they could actually clean it.

..Al

FYI, I'm starting a new Atari cleaning business. I charge $1000 per cleaning. That may seem like a lot, but then you can sell the final product for $4000, so you're really making $1000 on the deal.

However, I do charge extra to clean nobes...

In all seriousness, the only thing that's going to get cleaned is the buyer.

I have been waiting for years to find a nobe and here there are 2 of them. I better buy it up and then maybe I can sell the other nobe to get some of the money back. I saw this and was going to post it but someone beat me to it. WTF is a nobe. CLeaning is a premium service do you really think for 2 grand that your going to get it cleaned too. Must be dreaming. I wonder if he'll clean the nobes.

Bruce

Because an idle mind is the Devil's monkey-bars...

I was curious what specific games are for auction and can you post or send me a picture of the nobes, since there are a few different types.

I am a bad person for having done this. ;)

What's also odd is that this person has been signed up for a while, but he has no feedback at all. :?

Hex.

[ Thinking bagels most everyday... ]

What's also odd is that this person has been signed up for a while, but he has no feedback at all. :?

Usually this occurs as a result from a third party hacker. It's easily done by having someone click on their item for sale. Then what happens is eBay will ask you to sign in again. It's actually not eBay. It's a hacker clone site they set up so when you log into it they get your name and password and log in it as a third party seller. :x

Edited by ninermaniac

I'm guessing that the nobes=knobs. Probably a pair of paddles or possibly two driving controllers. As far as it not being cleaned, chalk that up to watching too much Antiques Roadshow where they always advise you to NEVER clean that old vase/painting/bronze/whatever.

Still at $2k its surely a bad joke.

Edited by Prodos8

Because an idle mind is the Devil's monkey-bars...
I was curious what specific games are for auction and can you post or send me a picture of the nobes, since there are a few different types.

I am a bad person for having done this. ;)

I was naughty too!! :P :roll: :cool: :ponder: :twisted: ;)

I prattled on ' bout the nobes for several lines....maybe he'll answer....that'll be fun, won't it?

Paul B.