IGNORED

Movie Maker in emulation

Big_Mo

Hey all:

I was trying to run the old Movie Maker program on my Atari emulators on the PC and the program will not work in any configuration I use or with any Translator disc. Is it possible some kind of copy protection affected the disc images? And has anyone else had luck running this program in an emulator?

Thanks!

Hey all:

I was trying to run the old Movie Maker program on my Atari emulators on the PC and the program will not work in any configuration I use or with any Translator disc. Is it possible some kind of copy protection affected the disc images? And has anyone else had luck running this program in an emulator?

Thanks!

Not that I remember right now, at least. MovieMaker only used a DOS-1 like disk layout, so you had to boot from the disks directly and couldn't run it from any other Dos, but except that I don't remember. Are you sure your disk images are correct?

Thomas

Hey all:

Thanks!

Not that I remember right now, at least. MovieMaker only used a DOS-1 like disk layout, so you had to boot from the disks directly and couldn't run it from any other Dos, but except that I don't remember. Are you sure your disk images are correct?

Thomas

Well, I copied the discs to virtual discs via APE, but the program disc crashes. Fortunately, I was able to find another disc image on the net of the EA release of the software that does boot.