IGNORED

HSC Season 5 Week 28: Frostbite

Ze_ro

My personal best is 363, 000. I almost had that beat! Arrgh! I'll try again in a bit, I think I can do better. The key is going on pure instinct and not stopping to think when you get past 200K. By that time you can literally make horizontal jumps of more than half the screen.

Oh and don't forget to use the shoreline! And I NEVER change the direction of the floes unless I have the igloo built and only then do I change the top row to out fox the bear.

I tried 6 different controllers before I found one that felt right for playing this game... Arrow keys, Logitech Precision USB, Wico Boss, Wico Bat, CX-40, and finally a plain ol' generic yellow-button Gemstick is what did the trick.

I've got a couple more games in me, but I don't think I'm gonna beat this one. At least I got my fish and broke 100k.

post-17553-1206486910_thumb.png

I tried 6 different controllers before I found one that felt right for playing this game... Arrow keys, Logitech Precision USB, Wico Boss, Wico Bat, CX-40, and finally a plain ol' generic yellow-button Gemstick is what did the trick.

You'll never go wrong with the gemstik, never. It is the go-to stick for me.

Sorry kids, I've played numerous other games, but I cannot break my score. I can hit 300K (312K, 327K, 311K, 319K, 329K, 336K, but I cannot break that damn score. Ugh. I was hoping to hit 375K, but after 300K the game just gets stupid and I start shedding lives like crazy. Still Frostbite is a great great game.