IGNORED

Planet Bob - Mii and the Wii / 1st quarter 2008

RSS Bot

Hi there!

I usually have one current system running which I'm buying new games for every once in a while. The last gen system doing the job for me was the GBA, for which I bought 20 titles during its lifetime. I also had a Cube, but AFAIR I actually never bought a game for it.

So from this current generation I chose the Wii.

The games I have so far:

Wii Sports => Obviously, as it came with the console. Other than occasionally showing Tennis to someone, I'm done with it.

Zelda => I'm playing this for half a year already. Lately it took almost 5 hours to catch that damn red fish...

Mario Galaxy, Excite Truck => Had first looks already, but I always wanted to finish Zelda first, before focusing on them.

And today I picked the Metal Slug Anthology from the bargain bin. At €20.- a steal, I hope I'll like it.

My wishlist of already available titles:

Geometry Wars => I'm very curious about this one. Stuff like Asteroids or Mad Planets always worked for me.

Lego Star Wars => Never played any of those, but they look fun. I hope it features the bounty hunters :)

Metroid Prime 3 => Didn't play the other two, but I hope it can be enjoyed standalone.

Prince of Persia: Rival Swords => I'm not sure about this one. European ratings were pretty good, but on gamerankings it only has about 70%

Resident Evil 4 => Doesn't matter that it's a Wiimake, since I never played it before ;)

Super Paper Mario => An obvious must have.

Zack & Wiki => Bring back Adventures!

My future Wishlist:

Ferrari Challenge => Can't wait to see the first new System 3 game in a decade!

Line Rider => Not sure if it is going to be full-price or Wiiware, but it should be fun anyway.

Fire Emblem => Loved the GBA titles. I hope it's still turn based.

More RPGs. More Adventures.

My personal dream game would be yet another update of Pirates! but it unfortunately it seems Sid Meier doesn't like the Wii. After all Firaxis just stopped working on Civilisation Revolution :sad:

Greetings,

Manuel

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=4663